Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Totally Lost

Hi....I've got to say that I'm totally lost as to where to start, what to use and where to look. I think that this is a great website and very helpful if you know what and where your focus is. I need help and guidance and from there i think i can maneuver my way through this maze. A little information about me, im 28, where about 160lb, 5'7". I use to weigh 260lb and have been slowly losing it for the past three years. I am still in process of losing the weight. My goal is not a weight or size but to look healthy. Currently due to the massive weight lost my breast have deflated from a D cup to a maybe a B cup. But the key word here i would like to point out is "deflated". I don't want to go the breast implant route, which, i know is a quick fix. I'm not afraid of hardwork and I am very patience. So I believe the Natural way would be perfect for me. However as i stated, after going through all the forums im lost as to where to start. I read of herbal supp, PM, suction, and lol chicken feet. And I just don't know where to start. I don't believe i have any hormonal imbalances, i took that small questionnaire link. So finally the question I am posting to all who can help is where do i start and what is the best method for me. Any input will be greatly appreciated and considered. Thank you!

Hi and welcome!

You did come to the right place and honestly the best thing to do is to read through EVERYTHING (yeah, I know, sorry!!) as you will find all sorts of information and some things will resonate with you while others won't apply to you. My experience has been that visualization can really help beyond actual herbal or massage methods, and maybe there's a science behind spending hours and hours reading about growing breasts!

But I can actually give you some advice based on my own experience that is very similar to yours - I am 5'8" and now 160 lbs though I have ridden the awful roller coaster from 140 - 225 lbs in the last several years, not to mention getting up to 250 when I was pregnant 8 years ago so we are actually very similar and I can probably picture exactly what your breasts look like because I've had them.

I was a full C most of my teenage and young adult life and then after the baby, a miscarriage, and all that weight gain and loss ended up recently as a B. I would have been totally OK with a B except it was a deflated, floppy B! NOOOOO! When I bent over, it looked like someone let the air out of my breasts and I hated it!

So I started NBE before I even knew there was such a thing, researching "herbs for breast growth" (and yes, I considered surgery like you). Let me tell you something others on this forum can probably tell you as well: you will likely have good success because your breasts were once bigger, therefore you have the tissue, you just need to help it along a little.

I started taking fenugreek with wild yam and had almost immediate results. I went from that floppy B (granted, I was pouring out of B push ups a little bit but not by much) to a small C within about 3 weeks! I couldn't believe it! They have continued to grow nicely (maybe 5 weeks after starting with the fenugreek) and I am thrilled to check them out every day. I have since stopped the wild yam, started MSM and maca and am also trying out saw palmetto.

I understand from reading these forums that I am not the norm so you should too - this is a process and everyone is different. You may or may not have the same results, and will likely have to experiment a bit to figure out what works best for you. For me, experimenting is half the fun, especially when I find something that REALLY works for me.

Speaking of, here's what worked for me, that might be a good starting point for you since we are so similar. But I cannot stress enough how important it is to do your own research and feel your way through this process, as weird and vague as that sounds. When you are reading through these forums or other information, you'll just know when something is worth trying. Like a lightbulb going off in your head - or your chest, if you wish!

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon