Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testimonials of Women with Results of Stem Cell BE?

Any testimonials of women who have done stem cell breast enhancement?

I'd really like to hear from women who have any type of experience with this as well. I know it's a relatively new development and isn't very popular yet, but it sounds really interesting.

Count me in as someone who would like to hear from a stem cell recipient. I went to fatgraftpatients.com website (Dr. Khouri of Miami Breast Center) but am unable to gain any info from it.

Count me in as someone who would like more info from stem cell recipients. I went to fatgraftpatients.com (Dr. Khouri of Miami Breast Center) but couldn't gain any info.

Anyone? Lol! Seems to be very quiet as far as people who can talk from personal experience about this! I'm looking at having the procedure early next year with Dr Heinrich in Vienna.

It has been a year, was great. I've had a breast u/s and all was well. I had hyperbaric oxygen therapy to help the fat thrive post-op for 10 days.

Stem cell enriched fat + hyperbaric only. Decided against the brava method.

Well if you had went with the brava method would you have done the surgery with the doctor that invented it or another one?

I emailed the doc that invented it inquiring with questions because I was considering going to him since I do pump. And he said I need to come to FL for a consultation first Dodgy it's kinda discouraged me from using him because I'm in AZ, I can't just take off work, make accommodation, etc just for a consultation when I haven't even made a decision yet. The lady emailing me back for him said that he can't answer my questions without one, I don't see why not.

I would never go to that surgeon.

Dr. Christina Ahn (NY), Dr. Feng (OH), DDr. Heinrich (Vienna, Austria)

Why is he not good? And I tried to look up Dr Feng, which one? There seems to be a few in OH. I don't mind traveling if I have to once I made the decision and once I have all my questions answered, right now I'm just in the info gathering stage because I may not do it at all. It's just something I'm considering for maybe next year.

I have done a lot of research and it is based on reviews from other women.

Here is the link:
http://www.fengclinic.com/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon