Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage and super heavy periods?

I've been doing the chi breast massage sporadically throughout this past month and the month before a little bit as well. Both times for reasons I can't figure out, my period is extremely heavy and very, very painful. I'm passing clots larger than quarters and it's just a total nightmare. I've occasionaly had periods like this before, and I've always had some menstrual issues, but this is rediculous. Does anyone know whether the massage is affecting this? It just seems like the massage is in some way making it faster/heavier/worse than before. Has anyone else had this happen? Thanks!

I've noticed that too =/

I used to get really bad ones from time to time but for the last three months, they began to be continuously like that. My mum says that she and my grandmother got really heavy periods as well as a family history of fibroids =/ So I guess mine mine just be genetic.

However, I have found that my periods last a lot shorter now (4 days instead of a week) and periods have got lighter however there are more blood clots. =/

Massaging is meant to help those who suffer from heavy periods. I dunno

I'm sorry to hear that it's happening to you too! Sad At least I know I'm not alone though, thanks for posting! I'm going to google it and see what comes up.

Weird ! My routine is mainly based on massage and my last period was very short and light. I'm on BCP, though. Hope you'll find a solution for that problem...

Maybe I'm just really sensitive to hormones? I don't really know, but if you're on the pill it's supposed to help. I'm not taking the pill right now, but I may have to in the future if this doesn't ease up Sad And your english is perfect, don't worry!

Oh thank you ! I always feel like my sentences are too long and 'twisted' so I'm glad to hear that !

If you're often experiencing heavy and painful period, maybe the pill could help you ! I couldn't live without it anymore, my natural periods were sooo exhausting ...

I will keep you posted on this one. I hadn’t really made a connection but now that you mention it…

It is a lot more painful. In fact I never have cramps but have done this time round. I may be that I was sitting down at work for too long.

I'm so baffled about this! I found this link to a site where a woman was using some sort of machine I've never heard of that stimulated her breasts in such a way that over time her periods actually stopped. However, I don't know what this machine is, and she also started to lactate which I'm not sure I really want to be doing right now. :/

http://www.breastnotes.com/breastfeeding...eriods.htm

Hi girls, because I would have this same issue, but in my case was a delay of 20 days, I've never had in my life, I always contrary about 5 -7 days ahead, so I was very surprised, and infirmity to be with the massage, since the Hagos my period is also more scarce, I have always had clots, so in that I like, but if that influence massage.

I believe it Claudia, my whole cycle has gotten longer too, but also heavier. Sad Today it's almost gone though, so I'm really happy about that and I'm just hoping I can get this sorted out before these periods make me anemic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon