Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Planning to start my NBE but got some few questions.. Please Help!!!

Wink 

Hi everyone.. After following this website since 2008, I've decided to do my NBE. I'm confused and need answers. I know that most members will say read and you'll find answers ( which I did), but it's just that I find different answers from different persons.. and it make's everything confusing so I don't know which one should I follow.. So I made a list of questions and I hope you guys can help me out.. But I will definitely start my NBE after a whole body cleanse.

Etnicity: Asian
Body type : Petite
Bust size : 30" (nipple area)
28" (underbust)
Don't smoke. Drinks occasionally.I have varicose veins so I'm taking extra supplements. (Gingko Biloba and Gotu kola).

Caps:
L-lysine : 500 mg
Fenugreek :610 mg
Wild yam : 405 mg
Red clover: 430 mg
Saw palmetto: 450 mg
Flaxseed oil: 1000 mg
MSM: 1000 mg

Vitamins: A,B-complex , C, and E

Busttea: Hops, Fennel and Barley.

For Massage:
Vitamin E oil, Borage Oil, FLaxseed Oil, Fenugreek powde and Coco shea butter.

1. How much dosage of the herbs per day (they're all in caps) should I be taking on the list of herbs that I have for the start?

2. Which capsules should I take first and how many days/weeks before I start ramping it up.

3 How many times ( per herb) should I take per day?

4. Which best time should I start taking them?
A. 14 days before I have my period
B. 1st day of my period
C. Any time I want
D. Others. (Pls specify)

5. Read that eating walnuts with honey wakes breast growth. Is it true?

So that's just few questions that pops-up on my head at the moment (which I think is important to know). So please please help me!!! Any suggestion would really be appreciated.. Will post a pic before I start my NBE.

Thanks in advance...

I am sorry no one has answered you. I am new also, so I have no insight. I think that Wahaika is the best one to answer these questions for you, and probably would be of great help. Just wait patiently for her to find your post. Good Luck

Hi yhuna, and welcome.

I'm fairly new to NBE so the only question I can answer is that you're supposed to start on day 1 of your period. The reason is that when your period arrives, some of the growing 'flushes away' with it, and by starting on the first day you have more time to grow before this little shrink. However it's not that important, I did start in the middle of my cycle and I'm still growing.

About the dosage, you should read through the forum to find someone who has the same body type as yours, see what she takes and start like her. The increase, from what I have read, will follow your own feelings. You'll see how things go.

And yea, just like you guessed, people won't answer systematically to basic questions, so be patient, read (I know you did !) and try...

Good luck ! Wink

Yhuna, I think you should visit the section of Personal Programs and study some sample programs of other forum users that have similar set of herbs & supplements and had had good growing results. Better to read the whole thread of the user since we all go by trial and error and users here are very good to share their results and explain why they make certain adjustments to their routines. This should help you a lot.

As for honey and wallnuts, I'm not sure about breast growth, but nuts in general are rich in protein and many essential amino acids (wallnuts have omega-3 if I remember correctly) that are very good for NBE. But thanks for reminding me about this delicious treat I used to love as a kid - haven't had that in ages and forgot all about it! Will start making it again!Smile

Walnuts with honey - I've never heard of that. Is there anything in honey that could promote breast growth?

Thanks for replying on my thread... I have been researching and reading on different programs from other user's.. I will start my full body cleansing this week.. and will wait for my period.. then I'll start my NBE program.. Will post my program once I start..

I've read that walnuts are good for boobies.. but walnuts itself, i find it aliitle bitter so I'll mix it with honey..

Happy growing everyone... and hope we all succeed..

Hi and welcome, yhuna!

I am by no means an expert as I have only been doing NBE for a little over a month but I have had excellent results (in fairness to "the girls," I used to be a full C and after a baby/up and down weight loss and gain dropped to a B so the tissue was there) so if I can offer a suggestion...

When starting out, it is best to try one or two things so you can figure out what works. I started w/ Fenugreek and Wild Yam. I have been experimenting with MSM, maca, and now saw palmetto. I'm probably doing it wrong in that I am not giving each enough time to find out what's working but I'm going on perception.

Most on this forum will probably tell you that the best thing to do is to try and see what works for you since everyone is different but by trying a lot of different things at a time, it will be harder for you to figure out what works for you.

Wish I had a better answer for you but NBE isn't an exact science!

good luck and happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon