Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM for thicker healthy hair

Does anyone see there hair gettting longer thicker or just more robust while on pm? I like my hair but want to see it thicker like when I was 18. Im' 27 now I have a full head of hair, but it's just not full and thick like it used to be. And i think its growing slower too.

yes i have a friend that has got great results over the last 5 years....she is not 46..............much thicker now than 5 years ago

Will my hair get thicker/longer if I use the PM cream only or in order to see improvement in hair and skin, I need to take the capsules?

You know that is a good question..........I am going to guess the answer and I'll explain my logic. I believe you are going need capsules for hair and other systemic issues. This is why.....pueraria mirifica cream seem to work locally...........they don't effect menstrual cycles...........that tells me unlike yam extract topicals at least some or even progesterone if it is used improperly...changes mense...... works systemically

PM CREAM IS NON-SYSTEMIC

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon