Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Small boobs from a man's perspective [archive thread]

Small boobs from a man's perspective
June 4 2009 at 12:34 AM
double_ace (Login double_ace)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this:

A male reader, anonymous, writes (8 May 2007):

I like small breasts much more than large ones, B cup is largest I like, but top of range for me is A or AA cup.
Small ones are really hard to come across, that makes them seem more special. They are different to common breasts, they hold their shape and their shape is different.
They are sophisticated. They are very exciting. So sad that 26,000 women in UK get a boob job because they were fooled by those who want to make money out of them or because they listened to low thinking idiots who would rather play with fake balloons! Why don't they just stick some balloons in their girlfriends bra....whats the difference?
If u get a boobjob...can u be happy, u think they look real and natural? It is like me sleeping with a blow up doll and pretending I have a quiet obedient girlfriend.
Please ladies with small breasts, don't be sheep, robots following idiotic media that doesn't accept natural beauty of women and God's variations in nature. Please come to me before you get a boobjob and I'll explain to you how special your small breasts are and how exciting they are.....
Dump your big melon loving dumbo boyfriend who you found in the pub....and go for a man of taste like me!
However, beliefs, character, intentions and actions are what make a person.

More stories: http://www.dearcupid.org/question/i-am-a...p--so.html

Author Reply

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 4 2009, 12:59 AM

Thanks for posting this, DoubleAce!

It's good to know there are guys like that out there. He sounds real nice....does he give any phone number w that letter?? lol (just kidding)

Butterfly
(no login) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 4 2009, 4:14 AM

I think there's far more men than we realize that truly think this way. I think us women make a far bigger deal out of boobs than men do.=)

Artemis
(Login Artemist) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 4 2009, 4:38 AM

I think this underscores the fact that you should do what makes YOU happy and not someone else. My boyfriend doesn't have a breast fetish and doesn't care that I'm rather small. Still, I feel like I got screwed out of puberty, and if I only have one life to live as a woman, I'd like to have the experience of breasts that I can squeeze and show off cleavage with.

Edit Message Delete Message

chick4rmcali
(Login chick4rmcali) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 4 2009, 7:34 AM

That was nice to read! I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't know men like that exist! lol

jlh2334
(Login jlh2334) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 4 2009, 10:29 AM

That was very nice. Thank you for posting that, I think we all need to hear that once in a while.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 4 2009, 1:29 PM

I have to say I completely agree with this guy! I always thoguht small boobs are cuter and more unique cause big ones are kinda cliche (the catch is to be proportional, hence why I'm here). But I think there's sth stupidly weird about the female psyche that makes us very susceptible to obsess and depress about how we look. Hence my love hate relationship with my boobs lol. But luckily I do at least have my own view on breasts. Sadly lots of women just have the one that socity imposed on them and that can be depressing.

Jake
(no login) RE: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 4 2009, 5:15 PM

I completely DISAGREE with this guy! I am a man who absoulutely loves large breasts. I am not a guy who hangs out at pubs, I'm a respectful loving and caring man who happens to enjoy large boobs. I am in favor of boob jobs as long as they look relatively proportioned with your body. But if you can grow them naturally - even better! So keep eating those nasty chicken feet and soy milk with a dash of massage on top. There is nothing more sexy then a pair of huge, full, beautiful mammory glands to play with:-)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 5 2009, 9:42 AM

^

Just out of curiosity Jake, what are you doing on a women's forum? Your views are your views. Thankfully not all men are this shallow, since you seem to be more concerned with what a woman has, rather than who she is and the inner qualities she possesses. If I did have big breasts I certainly wouldn't go out with a guy knowing that if I did NOT have big breasts he would be against it. Especially a guy that supports boob jobs for the sake of his own narrow and shallow views and pleasures, even though it puts the female at health risks and unnatural looks and feel.

jlh2334
(Login jlh2334) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 5 2009, 10:46 AM

What are you doing on here Jake? Did you just search big breasts on the search engine to look at, and stumbled upon this site? Everyone is shaped differently and you do not need to make anyone feel badly about how they happen to look.

Just to let you know, i'm not into the hair color you have so I think you should go out and dye it to satisfy us woman's need for the way you should look. might as well take some penis enlargement pills too while you at it, because by your standards your probably not big enough either.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 5 2009, 2:45 PM

It's a stereotype but I always imagine men who obsess over large breasts as primitive, it turns me off.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 5 2009, 4:16 PM

Hi everyone, in my opinion breasts no matter what size or shape are beautifull and they are not something any woman should feel ashamed or depressed about, its men like you Jake that make women feel uncomfortable with there size. From a man point of view i think smaller breasts are very attractive and lets face it if men had there penis on show how would you feel Jake if a woman judged you on it, and said i only like big ones lol its so sad that people judge on appearence. If a beautifull lovely woman who had smaller breasts wanted to be with you, would you say no purely because of her breast size, very sad if you do Jake. I have to honestly say that sometimes i am ashamed to be a man, and to all you women doing NBE all men do not think like this so be proud of your breasts and if you want bigger boobs good for you but you are beautifull no matter what size you are so just do what makes you happy and ignore single minded men like Jake.
Thanks everyone xxx

aacup
(no login) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 5 2009, 5:17 PM

thats just one man out of a million though

Kimma
(no login) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 6 2009, 1:45 AM

My man used to date a D/double D cup lady and is always telling me how beautiful my breasts are in comparison (I'm a small A). He says small breasts have a nicer shape and didn't like the sag associated with big boobs, actually finding them to be a bit of a turn off. I was so surprised at how many compliments he was giving my breasts when we first got together.

I actually like having small breasts, I'm using NBE to grow them a little bit but would not like to go any further than a B cup. Any larger would not suit my body shape. I like the way my small breasts look in clothing, it means I can wear clothes that big busted girls cant. Small breasts look elegant and sophisticated, it's difficult for large breasts to look the same. I like the fact that a bra is optional given that there's little that needs holding up. Yep, I like my small titties and wouldn't make them big if I could.

Mel C
(Login mcovert) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 6 2009, 2:43 PM

Thank you,Cheryl,for being a TRUE gentleman.Jake,please take a lesson from Cheryl in manners and etiquette.That is why you spend so much time on sites with huge breasts,because a real woman would have nothing to do w/you.Thanks,again,Cheryl,for seeing true beauty,no matter how small or large.

Double Ace~~~~ I apologize for Jake's ATTEMPTED ruining of your post that was supposed to make us here feel better.It still was a great and refreshing article.It made me feel better.You keep on posting those helpful and enlightening articles for us and don't worry about the LITTLE prick.LOL to you Double Ace!

smallA
(no login) To Kimma June 7 2009, 9:26 PM

kimma thanks so much for posting your comments. I have dated men who have dated more ample bosomed women and I always felt inadequate although they didn't make me feel that way I did that to myself. I alwasy wondered why on earth they would date me I'm barely an A - after dating the bigger girls. But hearing your man's comments is nice to know that some men do prefer smaller breated women. The only thing that bothers me is that when I am out (i live in a ciy of very beautiful women) and the big booby girls are putting it out there for all the world to see, it really does bring me down because the boys I've been with will look and not just a little bit and I always wonder if they wish that they could have that. These days women do not try to cover anything anymore.

ash
(Login ashleyjt) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 9 2009, 7:06 PM

SmallA: i know exactly how u feel about the ladies not covering up and big boobies always be showed off lol. Alot of times its the really young girls doing that here like 13 and up! my man doesnt gwauk or anything like that though. I ask him sometimes did you see that girls big beautiful boobs and he says "ashley i dont care about other girls" or "Thats trashy" Hes really helping me out there. But im sorry your bf does that. you need to tell him how it upsets you and that he shouldnt be looking at other women like that if hes w/ you bc its really not respectful to you or the relationship. good luck girl Smile oh and im not fully an A either.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 9 2009, 10:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

You know it does not make sense to get too worked up about your guy looking at other women. Guys are just wired that way - they can't help but looking.

Now, if they are doing it blatantly in front of you (turning their heads, staring with mouth open... drooling) then they are being rude neanderthals and need to learn manners.

It does not help that some women have no shame and let themselves just hang out of clothes that do little to hide or contain. Those women are being rude neanderthals as well.

A good man will do his looking secretly and you will seldom be the wiser. A great man casually glance but will jokingly/chokingly talk about what a slut the woman is being. The best man on earth seldom does more than glance at another woman when in your presence and will constantly remind you how special you are and how no women on earth compares with your beauty. It is the best man you seek - don't settle for less.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 9 2009, 10:23 PM

I think it's ok for guys to look while they're somewhat discreet and not disrespectful. Seriously that's just what people do. Girls look at guys too, I know I do. Frankly I think that being in a relationship doesn't give you the right to tell your partner where they can and can't look. Yes to demand respect but not to act like you own your partner. Sides, burdening your partner with your own insecurities doesn't contribute to a good relationship.

And I kinda disagree with Wxingmoon's last paragraph. :p Ideally we women wouldn't feel threatened by every sight of another woman and wouldn't compare ourselves to other women is such a destructive and depressing way, so why should men compare us like that? Like every other woman must be a slut, otherwise it's an insult to us. My bf and I both enjoy erotic art and we love to watch it together. It'd be a shame if we couldn't do that.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jun 9, 2009 10:31 PM
This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jun 9, 2009 10:30 PM

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 9 2009, 11:00 PM

Having your guy openly drool at other women walking around in public wearing barely more than a stripper is a far cry from watching erotic imagery *in private*. There is a time and place for everything. Just like the fact that there's absolutely nothing wrong with making love with your partner, but I certainly don't appreciate seeing people crawling into each other's mouths in the grocery store. lol

This message has been edited by Boo_Boo_Bear on Jun 9, 2009 11:03 PM
This message has been edited by Boo_Boo_Bear on Jun 9, 2009 11:02 PM

Ashley
(Login ashleyjt) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 9 2009, 11:03 PM

sadly im not that comfortable w/ myself for it to be ok for my guy to do that Sad ...im sure he does it but i dont let it bother me if i notice it. he doesnt do it disrespectfully so thats good. if only u girls could feel my emotions about myself lol...i need help probly...like antidepressats. my identical twin sister is on them so i could be needing them too. i certainly feel like i do.

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 10 2009, 2:46 AM

Moon,
I agree with your pov on men looking at other women.
I think the human form is beautiful, both male & female. My guy has no problem checking out a girl, "damn, nice ass" in front of me because I appreciate women's body too. More often than not I'll agree, "Nice! that IS a hot ass." And I know that even though her ass may look hot(ter than mine), my ass will always be his favorite.
Well of course I don't ever hesitate when I see a hot guy walk by and say, "HOOOT arms and abs!! what a stud." We love erotic art too!!

I think there's a difference between "drooling" and appreciating openly.

Ashley,
You DON'T need antidepressants!!
Work on yourself from the inside. It's more about finding spiritual peace.
Instead of spending money on antidepressants (which will **** up your system), spend the money on hypnosis mp3 or positive affirmations. Learn how to talk to yourself. It will give you tools that you can use for the rest of your life.

Your mind is much more powerful than medication.

Get comfortable with and accept your body. Your boyfriend loves you for you, and he loves all of your body, and its imperfections are what makes you unique (no one has a perfect body). Smile

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 10 2009, 3:18 AM

DoubleAce:
Thanks for sharing that!

Girls.....not all guys love big boobs.
I really think it's a fetish (boob fetish), and not all men share the same fetish. And some men have the small boob fetish who just looooooove small, delicate boobs that aren't saggy or fall all over the place once the bra's off.

There are men who love beautiful legs, feet, waist, ass...etc much more than breasts. So love all of your body.

My man loves legs and ass much more than boobs. He can adore my ass forever but he only tends to my boobs because I like it (I think maybe I have boob fetish that's why I want my boobs to be bigger hahaha).
He really couldn't care less about any changes in my boobs. He has dated girls of every cup size from A to D, and he has never, EVER dated or dumped ANYONE because of their boob size.

If there's a guy who dates or doesn't date you because of your breast size, leave them. They are not worth your time. They haven't fully matured. Leave them and give them time to grow up. After they've become a man they can come back to find you--if you are still available.

Love your body, and only do NBE for yourself!! Boobs will all sag and get wrinkly in 30, 40 years, but your confidence, inner peace, and joy will continue glowing with beauty when you grow old. A real man will see that and love you for that.

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 10 2009, 3:21 AM

Jake,
Whatever floats your boat.
I have no problem with you loving big tits even if they are fake. I don't judge. You can feel free and guiltless for what you like.
I love huge cocks too, especially one that can go on for almost an hour.
But I don't go to an impotence forum to express that view.

Did you REALLY have a burning urge to share that post here? Be sensitive. Think about where you are putting this post up. There are many women here who are secure about themselves and feel confident, but there are still a lot of girls who are on the journey of coming to terms with their bodies, and we do what we can to help each other. Your post wasn't constructive, and it didn't enlighten us with anything new (it's not like we weren't aware of that point of view). Keep ur unsolicited comments to yourself. Thanks.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 10 2009, 7:10 AM

I'm the same as you Sandra, I simply appreciate beauty too, male and female. You make very good points. My bf is most fascinated with legs and breasts but actually prefers small breasts. Hehe lucky me.

Ashley, if you're that depressed you really should seek some kind of help. Maybe not meds right away, but at least therapy. You could also try the most used herb for depression - saint John's wort. I've been taking it and I feel it's helping significently, tho my depression is not severe, more like seaosnal. But I think it's worth a shot!

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jun 10, 2009 2:12 PM
This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jun 10, 2009 7:11 AM
This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jun 10, 2009 7:10 AM

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective June 10 2009, 1:45 PM

Hi everyone, i must admit that i am in a unique position at the moment and can see both perspectives. As a man i think breasts are beautifull no matter what there size or shape. Smaller breasts are very attractive and from a mans point of view we do glance at women i think its natural because women are beautifull and are alot more interesting to look at than a man is. My opinion on large breasts is they are nice, and if a woman wants to highlight them by wearing certain tops then she should and be proud of them, men with great bodys wear clothes to show it off and some men wear tight trousers if they have a large package lol its just being proud of what you have and being confident in yourself. But i also think that smaller breasted women should also be confident and i have to admit a woman with smaller breasts are very sexy and they can go around without a bra which from mans point of view is very attractive. I believe that confidence comes from within and if someone notices this and how comfortable you are with yourself, thats attractive no matter what size boobs you have. Now i have breasts myself and have decided to not hide them away, i feel concious of men and women to some extent looking at them now this could be because i am a male who has breasts and people are interested. But i have been wearing womens clothes for a while now whitch i never intended to from the begining but as my body changed it just felt right for me so i do look very feminine, and i have worn low cut tops and i notice men glancing or even stairing at them and i find it uncomfoftable but at the same time i feel i have a little power over them which is very strange, i look at men in a completely diferent way now to what i use too and i find that they treat me in a completely different way even though im the same person, some of my friends dont speak to me much, and some wont leave me alone. And all of this because i have breasts. So hence breasts can be very powerfull and you should be very proud of them no matter there size it just takes confidence in yourself. Just think how boring the world would be if every womens breasts where the same size, its that variaty that makes them and you attractive and unique, alot of men hate large breasts, alot of women hate having large breasts and want smaller i never had breasts and wanted them lol. At the end of the day its how we feel about ourselfs that count, you are all beautifull as our your breasts. Now this is just my opinion on how i see things and i hope i havent upset anyone, i apologise if i have. I wish you all every happiness and success in whatever you wish to do. Sorry ive written another book lol. Thanks all. xxxx

Josephine
(Login josephinesmiler) Thank you. October 10 2009, 11:06 PM

Just wanted to add my thanks, stay natural ladies Wink

emmiedee
(Login anothertry) thanks! October 11 2009, 3:04 PM

i will add a thanks as well, in addition to giving this a bump... this is something we all need to be reminded of. every woman has her insecurities... that woman has big boobs, but i bet you she is afraid of the dark or has cavities in her teeth or something else that makes her day a little less secure. boobs dont make the woman; the woman makes the boobs!

i have an acquaintance (i don't really call her a friend) who has very large boobs. she likes to tell stories about how she can get a car for cheaper by showing a little cleavage or something. to that i say, yes, but you can't buy back your self-respect. plus, her love life is a soap opera because she is a bit on the crazy side (and she isn't even pretty or kind enough for those boobs to land her a decent man). her boobs may be large, but i would rather have my life than hers!

your life is what you make of it. we are all here to work on making a change, one that will make us feel a little better. i think what is most important is the forum and the support, whether we grow a half inch or four inches (or no inches, but we think we look better anyway)! building confidence is what it is all about. focus on who you are and who you want to be... not on who you are not.

pick
(no login) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective October 11 2009, 6:13 PM

i personally think small breast are beutiful as well it pisses me of that sum girls that hav a's or b's want bigger boobs. most of the time id say about 90 percent of the time girls with that size do have nice firm perky boobs and a lovley shape. thats what i think is nice. good shaped firm breast....im acualy jelouse of those that have this....im a c but a very saggy c they get all wrinkley looking when they get hard and they friken sag id trade my c cup for a nice perky a n e time..

laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective October 13 2009, 5:58 AM

Yes natural is the best way to go!!! And i have to admit, that i get plenty of looks and I am a AA! If a man doesn't want to be with me cuz i have no boobs, then be gone dude! I can be sexy without boobs!!!! Now I don't have a big ego, but I am confident. I carry myself that way and that is what makes a women sexy!!!! So girls, stand tall and proud and you will be sexy!!!!! Laisegirl

lena
(Login stilettos)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective October 14 2009, 12:51 AM

If I were a man I'd go for women who have a C to DD cup size. But fake breasts would definitely turn me off. I'd prefer a woman with a natural pair of AA cups than one who has fake D breasts. Breasts are nice, and big breasts especially appeal to our sense of sight and touch, but they're not everything. It's the whole package that counts. Cliche, but true!

And I think we women have got it better than many men. A lot of us may be insecure about our breast size, but I think men are more insecure about their penis size, especially if they are not "big enough." Many women are beautiful even though they're flat-chested, but for many men the penis size defines how manly they are.

Milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Small boobs from a man's perspective October 14 2009, 6:19 PM

I know men worry about the size of there penis too but i dont think its such a big deal as nobody except there girlfriend can actually tell how big they are, it can be easily hidden. Whereas breasts are out there all the time whether you like it or not. Every mag/newspaper you read or film you see has big breasts whereas i could count on one hand how many penis's i see in a year. So for me i would rather be a man with a small penis than a girl with small boobs.

Milani x

Paloma
(no login) Jake's trippin' November 24 2009, 8:19 PM

My guess is that Jake is a very young male (like, maybe 12). I'm not saying that to "get back" at him, it's just my experience that it's the children that have those ideas, usually from overexposure to mass media. They don't have the experience or maturity yet to develop any subtlety or refinement of taste.

I also find that many young boys have the IDEA that huge breasts are so wonderful, but have never actually had any contact with a real pair. They look so great in magazines and websites, where they can be photoshopped, held in place with tape, airbrushed, etc., but in real life, they are most often very soft and floppy, rather than firm as they appear. This can be beautiful too!! But it's not as these boys imagine in their pre-pubescent, inexperienced little minds.

Jake has left rude comments all over this site. Whatever his chronological age (his mental age speaks for itself) it's clear that he is insecure himself and tries to hurt others to compensate. Pay him no mind - he is his own problem - and his mother's - but not ours.

VICKI
(Login VICKIGEORGE) Husband & Fakes December 2 2009, 12:58 AM

My husband was married to a HUGE fake boob women. He hated them. Didn't feel real. It changed her personality having the big fake boobs and wearing low cut blouses so much that he ended up divorcing her after 25 years of marriage. He blames almost all her problems on the fakes. Yes he glances at women showing off their breast in public but he likes a nice looking butt in jeans more. i have talked to men about breasts and almost all of them said they like a nice looking butt more. Men just like looking a girls and can you blame them...we are unique and beautiful!! And THEY ALL WANT ONE OF US! Me...I have B's and he loves them.

Nivekian
(no login) Big boobs are gross! August 30 2010, 8:41 AM

A's and B's for me please. C's are kinda' pushin' it and D's are way off. Anything bigger, I think I'd vomit.

That's my opinion anyways...
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon