Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calorie intake: what is the minimum amount recommended for growth

(02-04-2011, 02:40 AM)raw Wrote:  
(02-04-2011, 01:37 AM)nbe_newbie Wrote:  What is your current weight and height?

5'8" and 137/138

Ugh I'm jealous. I've been wanting to break into high fashion modeling but I'm too short (5'6). Not related, I know. I just think it's cool you're tall. I wish I could be.

(06-05-2011, 07:24 PM)Erica1992 Wrote:  
(02-04-2011, 02:40 AM)raw Wrote:  
(02-04-2011, 01:37 AM)nbe_newbie Wrote:  What is your current weight and height?

5'8" and 137/138

Ugh I'm jealous. I've been wanting to break into high fashion modeling but I'm too short (5'6). Not related, I know. I just think it's cool you're tall. I wish I could be.
Thanks. I wish I were pretty haha then maybe it would have happened when I was thinner.

We should be diet buddies! Haha Big Grin I'm the same height AND weight as you, though! What a coincidence. I've been in dire need of some toning up and am in no shape for bikini season Sad I also wondered about calories vs BO but I think it's mostly a protein issue? And also if you're getting properly nourished. As long as you're not starving and lacking nutrients, you'll probably still grow.

(07-05-2011, 09:14 AM)Nyx Wrote:  We should be diet buddies! Haha Big Grin I'm the same height AND weight as you, though! What a coincidence. I've been in dire need of some toning up and am in no shape for bikini season Sad I also wondered about calories vs BO but I think it's mostly a protein issue? And also if you're getting properly nourished. As long as you're not starving and lacking nutrients, you'll probably still grow.

Yes. I will eat at least 1500 calories a day and try to run and do yoga. I'm 136 now but I won't try to lose weight for another 3 weeks. I've been eating so much lately yet I lost a pound so that's great. Maybe it's the L-tyrosine helping boost my metabolism.

Also I don't think my weight is a bad weight by any means I just think my body looks better at a lower weight because of my fat distribution. I knew a girl who was 5'7" and 155 and her body looked great because she gained weight mostly in her thighs, hips, arms and boobs yet if I gained 15-20 pounds I would look like a brick.

The ONLY reason I want to lose weight is because I get a really nice hips to waist ratio when I lose weight. I have high hips so I always look like I have love handles even at low weights and I have to be in the low 120's for them to go away. But when they do go away my waist nips in much more and it looks really sexy. I actually love the way my butt looks at this weight but for bikini season I really have to get rid of those love handles. Also when I was younger and more active I was always in the 120's. My weight rarely went over 130 so it's not an unnatural weight for me. Being this "big" actually feels foreign to me because I'm used to being a good 10 pounds thinner.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon