Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the queen of herbs for NBE?

Star 

Is that 3,240 mg per day? Was that what you started with? That seems extreme. I am taking a lot of herbs together, but Fenugreek being the one I take the most of. And I am only taking 1800mg total a day. Should I be taking more? I haven't read anywhere of people gaining weight or acne, is that a side effect from the Fenugreek?
[/quote]

3240 mg Fenugreek may have been too excessive, but at that time, I was taking Nature way's FG at 640 mg per tablet, and if I took 4 that would have been only 2560 mg. I think I was aiming for 3000 mg a day which I just discovered is right for my profile (older, nursed 4 kids, inflated to 34D while nursing, and deflated to 32AA/34AAA after.) So taking 5 x 640 mg is 3200 mg (not 3240). At this dosage, I experienced the tingling, tightening, and stabbing pains (especially at night right before I go to sleep or while sleeping). Plus, I read somewhere that for breast enlargement to take up to 3600 mg. I was scared to go that high so I stopped at 3240 which at this level is more than enough to give me growth. If I am to go back to taking fenugreek, I would take up to 3000 mg. Looking back now, I though I gained weight (started 124lb and went up to 128 lb), but it was the holidays and I didn't hold back on eating. After the holidays, I went back to my normal 124 lb (5'5.5" height).

Pardon that puts me in this thread, but queria to know if the alhova is the same thing that the fenugreek, and that if he puts on weight, thank you.

(07-04-2011, 02:12 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I haven't read anywhere of people gaining weight or acne, is that a side effect from the Fenugreek?

I always thought that fenugreek was supposed to help with acne.

Fenugreek and Maca are the 2 herbs I've heard mentioned as might work alone, but I think if you use a combination of herbs you give yourself a better chance. I think someone mentioned it already, but in Germany they use hops more than anything for breast enhancement and sometimes barley too.

Yes Claudia, alholva and fenugreek are the same thing. You can gain weight with fenugreek because i think it's a secondary effect of this herb.
Regards.

(12-04-2011, 12:32 AM)soonenough Wrote:  Is that 3,240 mg per day? Was that what you started with? That seems extreme. I am taking a lot of herbs together, but Fenugreek being the one I take the most of. And I am only taking 1800mg total a day. Should I be taking more? I haven't read anywhere of people gaining weight or acne, is that a side effect from the Fenugreek?

3240 mg Fenugreek may have been too excessive, but at that time, I was taking Nature way's FG at 640 mg per tablet, and if I took 4 that would have been only 2560 mg. I think I was aiming for 3000 mg a day which I just discovered is right for my profile (older, nursed 4 kids, inflated to 34D while nursing, and deflated to 32AA/34AAA after.) So taking 5 x 640 mg is 3200 mg (not 3240). At this dosage, I experienced the tingling, tightening, and stabbing pains (especially at night right before I go to sleep or while sleeping). Plus, I read somewhere that for breast enlargement to take up to 3600 mg. I was scared to go that high so I stopped at 3240 which at this level is more than enough to give me growth. If I am to go back to taking fenugreek, I would take up to 3000 mg. Looking back now, I though I gained weight (started 124lb and went up to 128 lb), but it was the holidays and I didn't hold back on eating. After the holidays, I went back to my normal 124 lb (5'5.5" height).
[/quote]

So what is your program right now soonenough? And thanks for the info.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon