Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here... Hello!

Hello to all you fellow booby growers!

I'm (almost) 25, 4'11" 1/2 (yes, I really count that half inch!), and weigh 115ish. I'm a mom of one, someday will have more than that.

Up until recently I thought I was a 32A, but apparently I'm actually a 34AA? I don't know, seems every site calculates measurements differently. Huh Measurements are:
Under bust: 29"
Bust: 32.5"
Over bust: 32.5"

I haven't fully developed a program yet. I have been taking 1-2 610mg Fenugreek since 3/24, doing chi massages (although I haven't been very consistent with that yet), and listening to Rock Melon which I set as my text message sound. After doing some research, I think I will be adding saw palmetto and wild yam to my internals, possibly starting tomorrow. I just didn't feel comfortable throwing 3 new things at my body all at the same time. And I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to go about making a cream for massages. I know, I know, read the forums! I will, I just don't always have the time when I have to chase after that one year old all day. Smile

I'm not really sure yet how big I want to go. I currently wear 32A, but definitely don't fill it up. There's no way I'm buying smaller than that after all these years of using 32A! Anyhoo, I know I at least want a full B, but I have a feeling I will wind up going bigger than that, maybe to a C. Booby greed is what that's called, right??

Luckily my husband is supportive of my decision to try to grow my breasts. He knows how unhappy I am with them and how self-conscious I am.

So I guess this was kind of long for an introduction. I'm hoping to make a program page that I keep up with. Looking forward to getting to know you all, and I wish everyone the best of luck with your booby growing!

hello and welcome,and wish you a successful passage,,,lol ,,,,samray

good luck with what everprogram you go with. just try different things slowly and see what works for you

hello and welcome. good luck with it all. xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon