Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Push-ups

Hello all.

I just wanted to share a little bit of my experience. I have always been an athletic girl. I love to strength train, however, because of my small breasts I never ever ever tried to do chest exercises.

A few months ago, I began doing HIIT workouts (high intensity interval training). In my workouts, I began doing push-ups. About a couple of weeks doing consistent workouts which incorporated MANY push-ups, I noticed that my breasts were different.

By different, I thought they were bigger. But, they were not. I do think, however, that the push-ups strengthened the muscles underneath and allowed my breast tissue to protrude from my chest Smile I am very happy with this unexpected result. It makes massaging actual breast tissue a lot easier than just what I thought were flaps of skin.

This is just my experience that I wanted to share. Please don't fault me for this if it is not your experience. I'm not trying to make anyone do anything, just wanted to share Smile

I still continue my HIIT workouts. With my herbal and boob soup regimen, I believe my breasts are a lot fuller (surprisingly!).

Best Wishes Smile

Hi msmonica

I’m not at all surprise by your finds; many of the exercises suggested in the forum are variations of press-ups and the like. They are recommended for the very reason you said: they strengthen the muscles. So congratulations for being a case study for push up success.

I’m no expert on this at all and haven’t explored the avenue of exercise for nbe yet but I bet your workout will help every aspect of your journey. When you train you get your blood pumping which can only be a good thing. I have noticed when I go pn my exercise bike and really go for it in an intense session, a good amount of time after my breasts are a lot more responsive. Do you massage after your work out? it may be a good idea to do that periodically after you have done your work out to make the most of all that blood, oxygen and other good stuff for growth circling around your body.

I applaud your commitment to exercise. I wish I had your will power.

Congratulations on your success I’m sure you will continue to experience growth from your routine. xx

I do massage after workouts now Smile And after massages I eat chicken feet soup!

My breasts are extremely sore, but I really don't know if it's growth or just massage pains (although I only do chi rotations and not very hard). They do look fuller though Smile

i want a shake weight now. Big Grin

Hi monica and welcome,
I was wondering, when you said "MANY push-ups" how many is it about, daily ?
Even if I like sports, I used to be unable to do 5 ones lol, but since I've started NBE, I do 20 a day. Now I think I'll do more ! My goal would be to reach the number you're doing on your workout ! Big Grin

Hey mileonice!

My workouts are varied, but I typically do at least 36 push-up type exercises in a workout. This week's workouts consisted of butt and legs, abs, arms and chest, and back.

For the push up exercises this week, I'll do my best to explain:

*Hold on to two 10-lb dumbbells in the push-up position
*Feet are positioned wider than regular push-ups
*Push-up off of the dumbbells. As I am in the plank position (meaning arms are straight) I bring the left dumbbell back (called a one-armed backward row).
*Go back to original push-up position, do a push-up, and repeat with the right arm.
*6 per side, 12 total for one set. 36 total for the whole workout.

I would not recommend this exercise to beginners or anyone who is still working on regular push-ups. Take it one step at a time!!! Every step counts! So, the knee-on-the-ground push-ups are totally fine. Keep track of how many you can do. Then do one more! You'll be fine.

I am very much into fitness, but please I hope no one takes my exercise advice as promises or guarantees toward breast growth. But, I think it has worked for me in conjunction with my herbal, boobie food, massage, and soon to be noogling routine Smile

Mileonice, I hope this answers your question Smile

Oh, and I'd like to add again that I do HIIT (high intensity interval training). So while the moves are mostly strength exercises, I maintain a very high heart rate throughout the workout. With these types of workouts, it's very important to overexert the body.

If I were to just do push-ups with no HIIT, I'd probably do between 20-40. So where you are right now is wonderful!

Again, the breast shape differences were a nice unexpected result of my workouts. So, the attitude I maintain is that push-ups are not necessarily making my breasts grow. Rather, overall fitness enhances my body's health and allows the efforts I put into breast growth manifest into actual growth.

Smile

Wow true, your push ups seem harder than regular ones ! But I don't have knees on the floor lol, I do it on the feet ! I'll stick with thoses ones now and will try to increase the daily number up to 40.

And yeah, I'm aware this won't cause breast grow but I believe it can helps in firmness (when I contract my pectoral muscles my breast look so good !) and I want to strengthen my arms anyway ...

Thank you for your reply !

great girl! Keep it up!

Ordered my shake weight today! But then I realised that you can get easy curves on Amazon for less than the weight X( .

I originally wanted the shake weight because I thought it would act like the easy curve device as I thought I couldn’t order it/didn’t want to order it all the way from America.

I’m not unhappy I think I will get some good results form the shake weight and in time I will order easy curves.

(its not that I have a problem ordering stuff from outside the UK its just I couldn’t find a price in £ on the website so I though try and find something in £)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon