Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and exercise

I have seen some posts where exercising does not generally have an adverse affect on NBE. I know with some weight loss, boob loss also occurs. I am not looking to lose weight; just trying to tone up what I have. I am ordering BO today, and was wondering if my workout regimen will have any affect on my NBE? I do intense cardio.

I would advise against intense cardio. Besides, that's for weight loss, not toning. I work out a couple times a week and my job requires A LOT of physical labor and I haven't noticed any adverse effects.

I would suggest yoga. I love it and it's so good for you, mind and body. When I don't do yoga I do mild cardio and weight training. Light weights, 2 sets of 15. I also really like v-ups and bicycle crunches, both mostly target the lower abs (the ab is one muscle, but one part can be used more than the other).

Good luck!

Okay if you aren't trying to lose weight, intense cardio isn't for you. I do Zumba, very intense cardio, and I want to lose fat on my body, and I haven't lost any breast wise but I take UB and use the NB. If you just want to tone go with yoga, pillates, and weight training, target the areas you want to tone the most. HTH and GL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon