Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM or other NBE cream application

Hi.

I am taking PM capsules and have added a PM cream.

The supplier responded to my enquiry about how much to apply with the following advice.

Put a small amount in the palm of the hand, split it into 2 and apply it to the chest area in a circular motion once or twice a day.

They also said to apply it to the abdomen, inner arms and thighs.

Please would forum members explain why it is applied to these other areas?

I have asked my supplier why and will post a reply when they explain.

Thanks,

Sarah

Different areas of skin absorb various substances at different rates. Inner arm, inner thigh, and genital region skin absorb more than other areas, probably due to the relative thinness of the outer keratinized layer of skin cells. If you want maximal absorption generally avoid areas with the most hair growth (the abdomen is an exception to that guideline for hairy men.) The idea behind applying it to the breasts is that PM will be absorbed directly into the target tissue without first going through the circulatory system and thus the liver (metabolizes or clears PM from the body.)

Within the last 5 or 6 months, Andy posted a link in the past giving relative absorption rates for different areas of the skin that was in the archives and posted by another forum member. Try searching for that.

Hope that helps.

SIMPLE THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE BUSINESS THEY'RE IN.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE ARM AND THIGHS.............NOT GOING TO INFLUENCE YOUR BREASTS.

Hi Carlaa.

Please would you explain your cryptic note?

What are you exactly saying please?

Thanks,

Sarah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon