Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Im 12 and unfortionaly flat.

I know i shouldn't be worrying about this but I get called flat sometimes and it hurts.
I wear a bra that makes my breasts slightly bigger but...
SUMMER TIME.
My mom doesn't seem to want me to wear bigger suits cause she says there to big for me.
I've tried them on and they mostly fit and it makes it look like i have bigger breasts.
I don't want to be super flat this summer!
ALL my friends have bigger breasts!!!
I've massaged with olive oil and lotion, I also put a heating pad, to make them swell and I drink soooo much milk and it doesn't seem to work!!!
I can't buy any creams or pills, or ask my mom for them!
Please help me!
And please don't judge.
THANKS (:

ilovelife, you shouldn't even be thinking of using pills or creams, you can mess up your hormones and cause irreversible damage. We all here understand your pain. We were all once your age, all flat at that age, etc. All these friends who you THINK are bigger, are doing the same thing you are, stuffing their bra, wearing bras too big, etc. etc. Trust me on this one. And even if they aren't... having bigger breasts at such a young age, they will end up sagging by the time they are 25-30 where as those that develop later, stay perky longer. As far as the bikini issue. Not sure what country you live in... but there are bikini's that make you look like you have breasts and enhance them where they look bigger. I'm sure if you explained to your mom your insecurities and the friends making fun of you, she would understand, remember she was 12 once also. The only things you should do right now is be sure to maintain healthy eating habits, get plenty of protein in, massage is fine, try the chi massage if you haven't already, and just loving yourself. Your body will not develop if you are depressed and negative about yourself. Just enjoy being young and having fun, the body will come later.

ilovelife, you can try using a combination of breast massage and recommended natural food which I had try a year ago. It help to increase my breast by one cup size. The technique can be found at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ after free registration.

I recently found an article on breast enlargement surgical side effects at
http://ezinearticles.com/?Breast-Enhancement-Side-Effects&id=6076664
which recommended this web site as well.

Maybe it is effective to certain people.

i know what you feel
bud try to avoid those things like: "you're flat" and "whitch boobs? i don't see them" just relax and try the things on this website
DON'T USE PILLS AND CREAMS
only use natural things like massage and herbs
this has an instant effect:
put cold water on your breast and then warm.. ans so on and end with cold water

greets

(30-03-2011, 10:40 AM)Mixx Wrote:  i know what you feel
bud try to avoid those things like: "you're flat" and "whitch boobs? i don't see them" just relax and try the things on this website
DON'T USE PILLS AND CREAMS
only use natural things like massage and herbs
this has an instant effect:
put cold water on your breast and then warm.. ans so on and end with cold water

greets

Definately do not use herbs at 12 they will change your hormone levels and may do more harm than good, massage and eating healthy are your only safe options . It is completely normal not to have breasts at 12 puberty hasnt even started for many girls at this age.

(28-03-2011, 01:04 AM)ilovelife Wrote:  I know i shouldn't be worrying about this but I get called flat sometimes and it hurts.
I wear a bra that makes my breasts slightly bigger but...
SUMMER TIME.
My mom doesn't seem to want me to wear bigger suits cause she says there to big for me.
I've tried them on and they mostly fit and it makes it look like i have bigger breasts.
I don't want to be super flat this summer!
ALL my friends have bigger breasts!!!
I've massaged with olive oil and lotion, I also put a heating pad, to make them swell and I drink soooo much milk and it doesn't seem to work!!!
I can't buy any creams or pills, or ask my mom for them!
Please help me!
And please don't judge.
THANKS (:

Hello Sweetie,
You are 12 years old. Just look at your Mom and Grandma, and your Dad's Mom. What runs in the family? This is the only way to know.

When I was your age (like one millions years ago Big Grin) there was a girl in my class and she was sooo flat. I already had breasts, and I really remember feeling bad for herSad. Years went by, and my breasts felt like they were the same, but that friend's brests, after only 4-5 years... where just absurd! What happened?????? She looked like Pamela Anderson! Mistery.

Bottom line: you are too young to worry. I know it's hard to hear kids making fun of you: I have been through that too. I used to have a big butt. I still do, but now I know it's better having a big, beautiful butt than big breasts. Men like big butts and toned boobs. Not huge. We, women think that, but it's not true. We are sooooo hard on ourselves.

Kisses,
Kelly9

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon