Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

cocoa butter and soy working

cocoa butter and soy working
April 22 2006 at 6:55 PM Mel (Login cemh20)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, after reading that sunset achieved some results from cocoa butter & after finding out that vit E could help keep the results I bought some & started doing massages. That must have been about 4 weeks ago (haven't kept track!) & even though I have been doing chi massage I haven't stuck to my routine too well. Sometimes I only do 100 rotations & I haven't always massaged every day, but I still have results!!! They feel a lot fuller and slightly heavier, especially about 1/2 hour after a massage & 1st thing in mornings. My boyfriend (whose in the army so don't see him as much as i'd like) even said he thought they felt bigger the other day! I haven't measured them again yet though, i want to leave it a bit longer 1st. I've also been focusing more on just my left breast as it's a bit smaller than the right one! & they starting to get more even now, the left one always used to feel a lot smaller but now it's begining to feel as full and heavy as the right one.

The only other thing I have done is increase my soy in take, this is becuase I have a dairy intolerance, so I decided to try soy milk & yoghurts instead. I have read conflicting info about soy, some places saying it helps NBE & other the opp. So not sure about this, any advice would be helpfull!!

Hope everyone else is enjoying some results from cocoa butter, i've seen quite a few people have said they feel fuller & heavier, which is great!
xxx

Author Reply

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS I Am SOOO HAPPY for U MEL!! April 23 2006, 6:11 AM

My CB partner! Big Grin I am so HAPPY you tried this and its WORKING for you!!
*HUGS* This is so WONDERFUL that so many of you were willing to try it and more importantly LOTS of you are getting GOOD RESULTS!! Big Grin!!!

I was hopeing so much when I told you all about it that I could really help out! I want EVERYONE who wants bigger boobies to ACHIEVE it and I am just THRILLED its working for some of you as well!

Keep up the CB/Vit E work ladies!! This is just so great! CONGRATS Mel!!

~Keep playin those "records" girls! ~
~Best wishes on a growing journey!~
*Sunset*

sass21
(Login sass21)
EVE MEMBERS Formula April 28 2006, 1:51 AM

Hey Sunset! I'm new to the Forum and would like to know if you could share the CB/Vita E formula with me...

thanks Sass!

js89
(Login js89)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: cocoa butter working April 28 2006, 2:39 AM

I have also added cocoa butter/vit. E cream to my routine along with massage. I definitely feel more fullness. I am also new to the forum and am a excited to see so many here with good results!

Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS thanks sunset April 28 2006, 10:41 AM

I'm loving my cocoa butter massages. It masks the fenugreek extract (smell)just enough. And fullness is good. I picked up my kids and 2 nephews from school yesterday and my nephew said I smell like "Poffertjes" (which are little dutch pancakes i sometimes make). I asked him "Is that a good thing?" He see "Yes" with a big grin...

Sunset
(no login) Sass April 28 2006, 3:29 PM

Sorry I just seen your question.

Its really not a "formula" all you need to do is buy some cocoa butter or cocoa butter oil (any kind, no specific brand) then buy some Vitamin E cream (you could "probably" take vitE orally, but I would recommend the "cream" Or "popping" a vitE gel open, and applieing right to the boobs)

Ok, so you use enough Cocoa butter for each breast to get you through at least 360 circular rotations of massage (takes about 5 minutes each breast)

After you finish with your Cocoa butter massage, just apply a small amount of VitE cream-enough to lightly cover the breasts. Massage it in as well.

~The Ratio of Cocoa Butter to Vit E is said to be 18 to 1. So just enough Cocoa butter for massage/and a light amount of Vit E should do the trick.

~The cocoa butter lotion works by storing fat into the breasts. The Vitamin E prevents the fat from leaving the breasts so that results should be perminant. Cocoa butter alone will plump you up for sure-BUT!! It will NOT LAST UNLESS you add the VIT E cream.~

For more info about the Cocoa butter/Vit E find and how it works for the breasts, you can go to the "other resources" at the top of the main forum. Then go to "general references" page. You will see a thread covering the whole topic there! Big Grin

I hope this was helpfull, if you have more questions just ask.

April Anna
(Login April_Anna) Soy IS GOOD November 2 2006, 4:29 AM

Soy is a really good helper on NBE. You should include it in your diet.

Best wishes,

April Anna

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: cocoa butter working November 2 2006, 7:51 AM

Yes soy is very good helper for NBE and very important. If making your program always include soy in your diet. Or if buying product for you then always check that product include soy. Always check ingredient list for any product and be sure it include soy. Any product that is genuinely good for NBE will have soy.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER hullo Tigerlily November 2 2006, 9:47 PM

Its so nice to hear from you !! how is your nbe quest going ???? love jellyDeeee...

cher
(Login cherasia) Re: cocoa butter working November 3 2006, 5:29 PM

hi, i had just started massage by boobs using epo for 2 days now. I think it works. I feel pain and heavy around my boobs but i find my left one is growing fast although i try to put more on the right. Hope my right one will catch up with the left. Will continue to try.

Today i go find cocoa butter with vit E. I can only find in bodyshop. Got two type of lotion they have. one is more for dry skin and another is more watery for hand and body. I also saw they sell coconut oil. Any suggestion which is better? is cocoa butter and coconut oil the same? I worry bodyshop may add other ingredient to cocoa butter and may not be safe to use for breast. what do you think?

I also go to a pharmacy find borage oil. Tigerlily, What brand do you use for borage oil? I saw one with vit E also. Should i buy just plainly borage oil ingredient or the one with vit E added?

Gnc very expensive. My country this month of sale for herbs. Don't know should buy or not. because i took herbs before and no effect :C

Do you think Chinese medication shop will sell pure cocoa butter oil?

Mark
(no login) Re: cocoa butter working November 3 2006, 6:51 PM

Hi girls,

I also started massaging with cocoa butter + vitE this week. Do your boobs get really sore from massaging? I'm doing the Chi massage, once or twice a day, sometimes I do less then 360 rotations. I haven't seen any changes (it's only been a week!) but my boobs are quite sore when I touch them.
Love, Mark

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Jelly November 5 2006, 8:01 AM

Hi jelly, thanks for your message, you are good friend to everyone. I not visit forum for a time, but only because I am busy, that all. Still I follow booby project and I see more achivement. I continue with patience, this ingredient is necessary.

emmie
(Login emmiedee) mark November 5 2006, 10:06 AM

my boobs sometimes get more sore from massaging... at first i thought i was pressing too hard! but i think it is just because of the growing (well, i like to think that).

what else are you taking?

and does anyone have a better absorption method? i am trying heat, trying using less butter/oil, trying to do it a little at a time, but i feel like almost none of it is actually going into the boobs! help!

Mark
(no login) Emmie November 5 2006, 11:02 AM

Hi,

I thought it was from pressing too hard as well, but maybe it is that they are growing, I hope so anyway. They are quite sore every morning as well, but I can't see any difference.

I have the same problem with absorption. I am using Palmers CB formula but I don't think it absorbs very well. I think I will have a look around to find a different brand. Which brand are you using?

Happy growing,

Mark

jess
(no login) heyy... February 24 2011, 9:44 PM

im in a 34b and i want at least a cup size bigger. what kind of cocoa butter and vit e lotion is best and what massage do i need to use? i need help. please
thank you!

Miracle
(Login boobiesNEEDShelps) What cocoa butter help enlarges your breast? March 22 2011, 2:05 AM

Does Cocoa Butter w/Vit-E lotion help enlarges your breasts? I been using that lotion and it seems like it works a little bit but it's taking forever! I was also wondering does Cocoa Butter w/Vit-E massaging lotion for stretch marks help enlarges your breast? Also what other drug stores can I get these from? I can't find the Cocoa Butter w/Vit-E massaging bust lotion. Help?

Yhuna
(Login yhuna) help.. March 23 2011, 9:40 PM

I saw the photo of your progress.. and I'm interested to know about your NBE program.. Like how long did it take for you to see result, what kind of NBE pills did you took, what kind of soy (well I'm not sure if there is any type) and other herbs.. and where to get them...

Thanks
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon