Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want to Noogle!

I am sold on the Noogleberry! I scoured the website, and I am so amazed by the before and after results! I am currently on a new NBE regime consisting of herbs and Asian methods (i.e. chicken feet soup) and massage. While I am getting sensations by these things alone, I can't help but appreciate the logic behind Noogling. And, again, the results are so amazing! Amazing amazing, from you all as well as the folks on the Noogleberry forum. I'm ordering tonight! And I'll try to update as much as possible. I feel like I was born to Noogle lol.

Your encouragement is wonderful. I will update as much as possible, and hopefully I will one day be able to help others realize their full booby potential Smile

I just ordered my Noogleberry. I won't be expecting it for a while seeing as there is trouble shipping items to the US. So when it does arrive, it will be a happy surprise. In the meantime, I will continue my original regimen Smile

If anyone could answer this question: Is the delivered box discrete, or marked Noogleberry? I live in an apartment complex where all shipped orders are dropped off at the office. It's a concern for me...

I want one too! good luck xxxBig Grin

Haha, thanks! I'm very excited. Do you have noogling in your future, Maz?

And, just in case anyone was wondering:

Lucy (the noogleberry aficionado) said that the box is a plain brown, totally discreet, box Smile

That’s good to know, I have asked a few people this now and everyone says the same. I think it defiantly is in my future. I was using some herbs but I have had a break out and I’m worried about messing with them too much. External things might be better.

I need to find a way of receiving it other than my address like a one off PO box. I don’t want one for 6 months for only one thing pulse it will cost more to rent it than the pump.

(27-03-2011, 06:40 AM)msmonica Wrote:  If anyone could answer this question: Is the delivered box discrete, or marked Noogleberry? I live in an apartment complex where all shipped orders are dropped off at the office. It's a concern for me...

It is in a plain box. The address is just NoogleBerry, but only shows your name on one side that the postal carrier will see. The NoogleBerry name will show on the reverse.

Rachyl

good luck!! im looking into getting one too Smile

(01-05-2011, 07:32 PM)Bexy Wrote:  good luck!! im looking into getting one too Smile

Noogleberry is cheap compared to Brava. You can get it on EBAY or at the Noogleberry store online. I got my L and XL from a bid on Ebay. I just told Lucy at Noogleberry to change my bid from 2 M cups to the L and XL cups. They ship from England, though. May take some time to get through U.S. customs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon