Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So, here is my dilema...Which one to use?

I'm a total newbie at posting although I signed up 3 weeks ago and have been reading lots. I was thinking of trying Wonderup too as I see that a lot of girls had success with it, not just recently but over a long period of time. I can't consider the UB because I'm a vegetarian. Well to be honest I'm not a totally strict vegetarian, but I still couldn't eat cow ovaries to be totally honest, I'd have to draw the line at that, so UB isn't an option for me. I guess the pump would be OK for me, but I'm concerned at doing 2 things togther because how do you know what's working? I'm not sure if I want to commit to pumping every day and not know for sure whether it was actually working or not???

I am going to order UB on Monday, and probably order the NB towards the end of the week. I agree with being unsure about which is the one that is actually working. But it can't hurt to try both. And I have read some have success using just the NB or just using BO or herbs, or combining them together. Either way, can't hurt to try.
But I am SO EXCITED to finally be starting. Can't wait til they come in!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon