Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

18 years old seek advice with PM, please :(

18 years old seek advice with PM, please Sad
August 12 2010 at 4:53 PM petite124 (Login petite124)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i know this is totally my fault for not doing enough research. I didn't know about this forum before I started my aintorel treatment.
It would have been way helpful then, but yeah I am only 18 years old and I think I am 34AA, 5'2, 120 lbs(i dont really know since i dont have scale around and have gain weight this summer..) and asian. I have been on Ainterol, two capsules 500mg each daily and massaging with the mega breast spray, for five months since march and have seen a little growth, but it totally screwed up my period. I stop for two months and started again and was on my period for a month, now last month my period was only a week apart and now I am spotting...0_0
I was terrified when I read the other lady's story with hysterectomy and stopped my treatment immediately, but I really don't want to lose the little growth I worked so hard for(as I am seeing my boobs shrinking as the days go on...maybe it is just a psychological thing)...
also I am terrified if I stop my PM treatment, I will get hormone imbalance and grow a mustache -_-*
So what should I do???!!!!!
should I continue my treatment with Ainterol (since technically i am turning 19 in a couple months and I have already started the treatment) and not follow the direction and do a 15 days on and 15 days off method like other people who have been on PM?
Should I continue my treatment with Ainterol following the directions?
Should I try another PM treatment?
or should I use another method?
please help Sad

btw, totally gained weight since been on PM, ugh!

Author Reply
11bhot
(no login) chill out its fine! Its happened to me September 13 2010, 6:48 PM

right Im 19 and i used pm from pmuk, I used the spray and the capsules but I only took 500mg-for only 3months my periods shortened and shortened until it was 3days long.
1) you shouldnt use more than 1000mg theres a post somewhere saying that women in thailand using pm for NBE use as little as 400mg, Bellabust a pm brand uses 800ish-1000mg is bad for your health- period
2)stop taking EVERYTHING with pm including the spray (I made a mistake of still using it and wondered why my periods where so short!)
3)if you stop using pm you will not grow a mustache-period, babe I dont know where you got that idea from!lol there is no way biologically that you can grow a beard from using pm because your body will return to its normal hormonal balance when you stop using it. I didnt grow a tach!lol
4) stop using pm for like at least 2 months your periods should comeback-you have to stop using any NBE, your health is better than having bigger boobs
5) You can check my program, Im using BO and a noogleberry pump, the pump is probably the safest thing you can do to keep your breasts full and also not mess your hormones any further. visit the forum: www.noogleberry.com/forum, the biggest growth on just noogleberry was a 32B to a 34E, on average on just the noogleberry pump people gain at least a cup size. BO is fantastic, Ive been using it for under a month and Ive gained 1/2inch. If you need any info on BO just private message me on the breastnexus site, but seriously dont use pm if your not in your 20's atleast, I thought I'd be fine and I was having shorter periods and spotting!!!
6) I forgot...weight gain, thats expected with any herbs. BO you dont gain weight

i hope your alright!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon