Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mayette's Program :)

It's been a while since I have posted but I wanted to do an update.

I have been noogling pretty inconsistently these past few months.
When I first got my noogleberry I was very diligent about noogling, I made sure I noogled at least for an hour a day but mostly I would noogle for an hour in the morning and an hour before bed.

Lately, I only noogle about once a week.
Terrible I know, but I'm motivated now and I'm really going to try being consistent again.
Good news is that I still get nice swelling! Smile

I changed my program, I'm now taking PM.
I'm using Ainterol. So far I have only been noogling and taking PM for the past 5 days. For the first 3 days I only took 1 pill and these past couple of days I've taken 2 pills, one in the morning with a cup of milk and one at night.
I haven't really noticed much of a different yet, but I think it's too early for any changes.

I'm researching PM creams and sprays because I think that will help with growth.
I was thinking about using the Ainterol spray, but I don't know many who've used it and I would like to get more feedback about it.
If I decide not to get the spray I think I'll either get ro-bust or the ainterol cream.
I'm not sure which one I should buy.. I like to read reviews of products and I've spent hours searching the forums for any feedback lol.
I've found a couple here and there but nothing to totally convince me to commit to a buy.

I'm pretty broke these days and could barely afford to buy the PM pills, hence why I would love to hear about what others have to say about what they're using.

Any info you have to help me along the PM route will be greatly appreciated!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon