Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does hops works?? need help..

Hi everyone, I found this site back in 2008 coz I wanted to gain size but I don't want to go on surgery (since its expensive and also afraid of side effect and other stuff..) I just want to do the natural way.. and since then I always search on the internet for answers.. I know this thread suppose to be for PM but I just didn't know wher to put mine..(sorry..)

I'm a filipina but I live here in holland now for just 1 1/2 year... and 2 months ago I came across of a brand name 'BreastGro'.. The main content is 'hops'.. I bought the capsules and cream.. and I'm taking some vitamins (A,B,C and E).. at the moment I'm not seeing any results..

I was wondering if anybody here have took breast enhancing pills that contain hops and gain growth.. coz I really want to gain some,.. I'm 25yrs old...my breast size at the moment is 30 inches.. I'm not wishing to have a C Cup.. I'll be happy to atleast to gain a full A to B.. but not bigger.. Just don't want to continue the pills if anybody would give a reaction that it didn't work on them..

If anybody could help me and give me some advise on my NBE program.. would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance,.,,

i'm really a beginner myself and so i can't answer your question very easily. however i used to live in germany (bavaria) and i often heard it said there that hops were good for breast enlargement. apparently it's a long-standing traditional belief that hops and barley promote breast growth. if what i heard is anything to go by, if you're taking a product based on hops and/or barley it's probably in line with what people have long believed.

Hops is certainly a breast enhancement herb but there aren't many products that use it as the main ingredient.

Well I think Iā€™m sold on the hops, it will definitely be something I add to my herb intake in a few months.

Yes it's true what nancy says, in Germany they use hops more than anything for breast enhancement.

Hi yhuna,
I think hops helps but BreastGro is an expensive solution. You better buy hops in a shop for brewing, like in Almere (http://www.brouwmarkt.nl/). But the pills, not the leaves (or what it is). I use it now for more than a year and went from total flat to AA / small A. I live in Holland as well by the way.

(27-04-2011, 09:01 PM)hoselover Wrote:  I think hops helps but BreastGro is an expensive solution.

Yes I agree, I'm sure hops helps but BreastGro isn't the best solution as it's an expensive product.

A friend of mine is adamant that she improved her breasts with herbs and mainly hops, and I've been very encouraged to try it, but I'm wondering how do you take hops because it tastes so bitter. I also wondered if it has any other benefits because it's not so much known as a health food, more as an ingredient in beer.

Hello All,

I just wanted to say that Hops has been a part of my program for a month now... I love it!!! I feel like the FG does more to slim my waistline and Hops is a good overall phytoestrogen...

Check out Isabelles post "Long time FG and Hops user"... It has GREAT info on herbs and what they do, dosages and just some general good info, its a VERY long thread but I assure you you'll find the info your looking for...

Wishing everyone the breasts!!! Tongue

(17-03-2012, 06:16 PM)ren michelle Wrote:  how do you take hops because it tastes so bitter.

Take hops as capsules to avoid any taste, otherwise you are making things more difficult than necessary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon