Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Cream whilst taking FG and SP and using Wild Yam Cream

Hi, I currently take fenugreek and saw palmetto capsules (both are extracts) and massage twice a day with wild yam cream (tiger lily/fengshui massage). I have just ordered a PM cream which actually contains only 15% of PM extract and also contains evening primrose oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil and shea butter. I was wondering if it is ok to use this cream (perhaps once or twice a day) without making any changes to my current programme (i.e. whilst taking FG and SP and continuing using the wild yam cream separately). Thank you in advance.

ONLY 15 per cent EXTRACT PM? SOUNDS LIKE WILD PM

WHY DO YOU WANT TO DILUTE PUERARIA MIRIFICA.....THE MOST ESTROGENIC PLANT ON EARTH WITH MUCH WEAKER ESTROGENS?

That is the real question.

Carlaa, Many thanks for your reply. The description of the product does not indicate if this is wild yam but this cream is from a very good company selling other herbs so I assume that it is wild. I wanted to try using PM since I have read so many successful stories on this forum, however, I do not want to give up my current herbs since I have been using them for over a month now and wanted to try using them for at least three month (I have been getting (growing?) pains from the first days of taking fenugreek). Should I decrease the amount of the herbs I take now and massage two to three times a day with the PM cream? I have adult acne and SP worked wonders to treat this problem within the first few days of taking it and FG worked great for me when I was breastfeeding so I believe that I respond to these two herbs.

wild yas are ok, i was referring to pm.

I am happy you are responding to SP and FG, in are likelihood you will not only do well but even better with PM.

My opinion is unchanged however............you are better off with a good quality PM vs a combining with the other two.

Many thanks, Carlaa. I have started using the PM cream now and have already had new strong sensations in the breasts so I am really looking forward to see what happens next. Thanks again for your advice.

Hi luisa.

Would it be possible please for you to let us know which particular manufacturers PM cream you are using so I can compare it with that I am buying?

Many thanks,

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I am using PUERARIA MIRIFICA BREAST CREAM II Generation from Biovea. I bought ir from Biovea, Germany, however, here is a link to the same cream on the UK website of company - http://www.biovea.net/%28S%28qbnip42d3bztsc45bxzvyvi3%29%29/product_detail.aspx?PID=2437&OS=210 in English.

I have not seen any reviews of this cream on this forum. So if there is someone here who has used this cream before, I would appreciate your feedback.

L

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon