Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage alone has worked for me

Hi everyone,
I discovered this site totally by accident. I have a cyst of about the size of a quarter on my right breast that raised above the skin, which I knew was benign, but still caused me some concerns. I searched online for information on breast cysts and I found some website talking about the Chi massage helping to decrease risk of cancer. So I tried the massage. It's been exactly 1 month at this point. And guess what is so amazing about this massage? My cyst has shrunk to the size of a pea now and the annoying bump isn't there anymore. I also discovered that my breasts have been feeling fuller and with "more material" as well (excuse my lack of a proper term to explain what I mean). Initially I thought it was due to me gaining weight. But I was puzzled to learn that I actually lost 5 lbs. I thought my breasts were fuller (at the time of starting to feel them being fuller) because of my period too but they have remained this way ever since they became fuller. So I searched more about the massage and I was directed to here. I learned that it is also intended for growing breast. I just took a measurement right now and see that the fullest part measures 78 cm (31 in). Under the breast I measure 68.5 cm (27 in). I don't know how much of an increase this is compared to before but I checked one of the measurements I used to make when I tried to get some shirt tailored and with a thickly padded bra plus 10 lbs heavier then but my chest only measured 79 cm. I think the grow has been significant though I fit my bras the same way.
My concern though is whether or not the massage caused all the deposition of fat to the chest area and flushed away the rest that caused me to lose weight. I am very skinny as it is and losing weight is really distressing.
Another issue I notice is the skin on the chest is really dry and bumpy and I start getting some acne on it too. I don't use any lotion or anything when I massage.
I do two rounds of 360 rotations each day.
I'm so happy with the way my breasts are now. They are round and full and you can actually see the circular shape when looking at them sideway in the mirror. So I think I'm going to start my journey of growing my breasts now.
I'm thinking of continuing to massage to keep them that way. Also, I notice a lot of you use the Noogleberry breast pumps. I'm thinking of getting those. If my breasts grow in respond to massaging, do you girls think they will grow faster in respond to using the Noogleberry. With a breast cyst I am wary of the idea of using herbs or other systemic products. If anyone has suggestion for anything else, please advise me.
Thank you all.

congrats on being able to respond to NBE so quickly. may i ask how old you are? a lot of times, younger girls (early 20s) respond much better than the rest of us.

(22-03-2011, 03:55 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  congrats on being able to respond to NBE so quickly. may i ask how old you are? a lot of times, younger girls (early 20s) respond much better than the rest of us.

Thank you. I am 33.

I can advise on the skin issue. Get yourself an acne type cleanser, I use St Ives apricot scrub, also since you are touching this area alot, your pores are getting clogged and the skin is losing it's moisture. So I suggest cleansing the area well in the shower, then after your bath or shower put on some lotion on your breasts, I use cocoa butter personally because it prevents stretchmarks. I use it on my entire body though.

As far as only those in their 20's getting results, not always true. Those who have had children and breastfed seem to have the best results, and not everyone has babies young. Also I noticed those who were once overweight and lost a substantial amount of weight respond well also, because NBE fills the breasts back in.

I use a noogleberry and recommend it highly, there are many others here that use it also. But with you having a cyst, I would be cautious and be sure it's okay to use it. It's wonderful that the massaging has helped with that! I plan to never stop massaging, even if it's just once a week.

(22-03-2011, 09:28 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I can advise on the skin issue. Get yourself an acne type cleanser, I use St Ives apricot scrub, also since you are touching this area alot, your pores are getting clogged and the skin is losing it's moisture. So I suggest cleansing the area well in the shower, then after your bath or shower put on some lotion on your breasts, I use cocoa butter personally because it prevents stretchmarks. I use it on my entire body though.

As far as only those in their 20's getting results, not always true. Those who have had children and breastfed seem to have the best results, and not everyone has babies young. Also I noticed those who were once overweight and lost a substantial amount of weight respond well also, because NBE fills the breasts back in.

I use a noogleberry and recommend it highly, there are many others here that use it also. But with you having a cyst, I would be cautious and be sure it's okay to use it. It's wonderful that the massaging has helped with that! I plan to never stop massaging, even if it's just once a week.

Thank you so much for your help. You are so kind. I think you're right about me touching the skin there a lot and cause it to lose its moisture. It feels like snake skin right now. I'm going to start to do what you suggest and see if it comes back normal.
The thing about me that I think is unusual is that I have never had any children, never been pregnant, and have never been overweight either. I just fluctuate between being 85-95 lbs (never more). I'm short too though (5'1).
I just ordered the Noogleberry to experiment with since I feel there is nothing to lose using it. My cyst has gone down significantly in size since I started the massage so I feel the breast pump may help more too. I'm so excited imagining my breasts will grow more lolz. Is that weird?

Oh, and does anyone have any idea how much growth is required for an increase in 1 cup size?

Its not weird at all Growing breasts is exciting!Tongue And congratulations on you growth. It’s so encouraging to hear you have had so much success with only massage.

What have you been using to massage with?

As for how much growth is required for one cup is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string? It depends on how far are you from filling that cup. This also goes for the question how long will it take?

However, the difference between your chest size and fullest part of your breast would give you your current cup/bra size and tell you how much you need to grow by to get you to the next. There is lots of information on the site under measuring guides. Take a look and plan how much you need to grow.

Good luck xx Smile

(24-03-2011, 10:58 PM)Maz Wrote:  Its not weird at all Growing breasts is exciting!Tongue And congratulations on you growth. It’s so encouraging to hear you have had so much success with only massage.

What have you been using to massage with?

As for how much growth is required for one cup is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string? It depends on how far are you from filling that cup. This also goes for the question how long will it take?

However, the difference between your chest size and fullest part of your breast would give you your current cup/bra size and tell you how much you need to grow by to get you to the next. There is lots of information on the site under measuring guides. Take a look and plan how much you need to grow.

Good luck xx Smile

Hi,
I didn't use anything to massage with. I just used my hands. And since the skin is getting dry I'm now applying some lotion after the shower. And today my measurement has increased to 79 cm. When I wear a shirt without a bra I can kind of notice a curve. I'm just hoping to fill my 32B bra that's all.
Thank you for your answers on my question. Good luck to you with growing too.

Wow I tried massage with out any oils or lotions at first but skin on skin caused too much friction. Lucky you to be able to do it all on your own.

As you are tiring to just fill out a cup size you are already in the band for I would like to say I wont take too long and you wont have too far. You do seem to be responding well so it all sounds like the odds are in your favour. But I’m no expert and it’s totally down to you as an individual. Let us know how you get on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon