Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

how to measure CC (louise?)

how to measure CC (louise?)
April 24 2008 at 1:57 AM dandelion (Login dandelion1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey louise! I read on your personal programs page that you tried to measure CC size/growth but you were splashing water everywhere? not too sure what this means because i didnt even know that you could do this at home! Do you remember how one should go about doing this?

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: how to measure CC (louise?) April 30 2008, 2:26 PM

I was attempting to measure using water displacement so leaning over at a right angle from the waist so your chest is parallel to the floor dangle your boob into some sort of bowl so that water is pushed out. You can then use a measuring jug to work out how much water is left in the bowl and compare that to how much water is in a full bowl - the difference being your boob volume. I think it would be easiest to do this standing up in the bathtub with warm bath water. You would need to take each measurement maybe twenty times and use the ten most similar measurements to get an average because the method is so hit and miss, obviously if you spill water it makes your boob seem bigger. This method also doesn't take into account the curvature of the chest wall so you will slightly underestimate depending on how much boob tissue lives near your armpit.

Good luck!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon