Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wants a C-Cup at least (:

Heyhey ! Ive thought id open a thread for me as well Smile.

Im on my 8 week of Breast Success ! N try to make it work as i read its weak. Sad

Well ! I startet 8 weeks ago :
(As im from Germany i struggle with the pounds n inch messures haha. Google helped me)

Height: 5'3 (~160 cm)
Weight: 112lbs (~52kg)
Bust: 31,6 (~80-81 cm)
Over bust: 31,1 (~79cm)

I dont smoke, dont drink coffeine since then n reduced alcohol when i went out on a weekend. I drink soya milk before i go to bed as well, eat as many proteins i can (i used to live healthy before as well)

I started to take 3 pills daily. Massaged them 2x a day. In week 2-3 ive added the breast success cream. In week 5 Fenugreek (3x a day). In Week 7 ive added Zoft Gums, as im an addict to chewing gums anyway lol. In week 7 ive also changed my programm. I dont knoe if it was that good but i think it helps !. I take 5-6 pills BS daily. Only one of Fenugreek, still massage them twice n chew 2-4 gums a day. I didnt go up a cup yet but definetly noticed a difference for me. Here are the meassures after 8 weeks:

Bust: 33 (~84 cm)
Overbust: 32,2 (~82cm)

They are firmer and fuller. I got a full B cup before, but now its fuller than full. My nipples always come out of the bra, but a C cup still got gasps, so i think i have to be patient.

Ive took a few pics as well. I cant see there any difference. I will think of putting a few on here.

Talyxx

Booo im kind of dissapointed Sad Its feels like they got smaller again. Even the meassures are still the same:

Bust: 33 (~84 cm)
Overbust: 32,2 (~82cm)

I added flax seed about 2 weeks ago to my daily programme (as food lol). but to be honest i hardly massaged them the last 2 weeks....i started to do it again properly 2 days ago. Hope its not a bad sign for me. Cuz i was so happy with the first results. Does anybody know something good for massagin the breasts? Ive heard PM is good. But i wouldnt dare to take it as pills. What about the creams?

Taly xx

u have results thats awesome
Smile so far iv had quite a good increase on breast success check out my program page like 2 cups in 2months i used it with this multi amino acid supplement(its meant to boost growth hormone my bf uses the same when he weight lifts) as well as a cheap multi vitamin

Pm creams are meant to be really good because they arent meant to give any side effects(the pills can change cycle) just a fuller bust
i just use coco butter because thats what i already had.

Nice one i jus been question my mum about amino acids, she knows about stuff like that, also been researching on the internet. i think im going to order that. Its not important which of them is it?Because some got a name like "amino acid supplyments 6000" or god knows what names. Blush
I'm really desperate, because i dont see any change anymore. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon