Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE users ages 55 and over

We are a unique set of individuals who experience problems that the younger set does not. I would like anyone in this age group to share their growths/losses, "secrets" on how to grow, programs that work/don't work, etc.
THANKS in advance!!!!

I am 71 and I have lost nothing and in fact gained much in all areas mentioned. The NBE products help in many ways especially in the senior range. However I would not use the trans femme type products if you want to keep every thing in operation. Breast massage or exercises not over done are helpful.

Hello lostacres, I'm not over 55, but I have a possible suggestion that may help those of you in that age range. Have you tried supplementing with an HGH (human growth hormone) booster? In addition to the "usual" hormones that drop off considerably as we age, HGH also rapidly drops starting in our 20's. I have been researching it and wanting to take some myself; but it's kinda pricey. One place that sells it (there are many!) is here: GenF20 HGH Releaser. It's not "real" or even synthetic HGH (that's only available via injection with a doctor's prescription). What it does is boosts your body's own production of HGH. Of course I have no way of knowing if this will make any difference in your program or not; but it seems hopeful to me, considering HGH levels are highest when you're young and drop off to like 15% of what they used to be by the time you're 60. Also, high protein intake is essential in any NBE program, regardless of the method you're using (like 80-90 grams per day).

I wish you all the best! I know what it's like to be flat-chested, as I started out a completely flat 34AAAAA (just barely a 34AA now); and it has negatively affected every aspect of my life. Good luck! Smile

Lostacres6,

Twister_mama hit the nail on the head. HGH considerations are among the best you can do. There are some very good precursor products out there. GABA is an amino acid that works very well.

Wahaika

WAHAIKA,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH GENF20? SHOULD I TRY THAT OR DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS OF OTHER SOURCES?

TWISTER MAMA,
THANK YOU ALSO FOR YOUR SUGGESTION. MAYBE THAT IS THE KEY TO MY 9 MO OF NBE & NO SUCCESS.

Lostacres6,

It has all the right things in it. I think that some of the claims are unsupportable, and that the dosages are low in areas, but you can always take more of it. The only way to know for sure is to try it.

There are other sources, I'll look them up but they are very similar.

Wahaika

I love to use Ainterol PM. The capsules and breast cream really work without side effects. I tried Naturesday and was literally nauseated by it because of the alcohol mixed wjth the ingredients. Curves doesnt work.

Lostacres6, thanks for starting this thread, I am not over 55 but not one of the spring chickens! Tongue

It is interesting that the HGH has been mentioned, as on another thread a Japanese girl grew from something like A to H! admittedly she is a young girl, but when I looked at her programe, or tried to as it is in Japanese, she was taking PM but also HGH, so I have become interested in looking into that further as well.
There are lots of products out there, so it would be interesting to find out more and as to how beneficial it would be more us more mature ladies.

Thank you Waihaka, will have a look at GABA too.

Liz

LIZZIE,
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.
I'VE BEEN TAKING GABA FOR OVER 4 MO. DID NOTHING FOR BREAST GROWTH FOR ME. IT DOES SEEM TO HELP ME SLEEP BETTER. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY HGH BUT SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY "FAKES" ON THE MARKET, I NEED SOMEONE'S ADVICE TO FIND A "REAL" ONE.
WAHAIKA IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ALL ASPECTS OF NBE SO HOPEFULLY HE CAN HELP.

When I see something rated the "highest" or "#1" or whatever, with no details about who rated it, why, on what criteria, how many rated it, etc., I get a little suspicious about marketing tactics.

GENF20 looks OK, but a lot of the testimonials are based on sex drive. That really makes it suspect, to me. It is claimed that growth hormone increases sex drive. But increasing testosterone definitely increases sex drive. When I see a growth hormone product where sex drive is mentioned and things like tribulus testris or wild oats are in the ingredients, which raise testosterone and/or free testosterone but not growth hormone, I get suspicious.

How about GABA? 50mg is insignificant for raising growth hormone in my opinion. The study that I read said that they used 5 grams (5000mg) to get the rise in growth hormone. Does that mean it has to be 5 grams? No. Surf used 1500mg and she grew well. Beth used IGF-1 losenges. They are all good, but the real growth hormone can only be obtained through a prescription at thousands of dollars per dosage. I think that taking amino acids, the dosages should be at least 1500 to 2000mg per day, sometimes for each dosage depending on what it is and why to take it.

The best thing to do is to take significant amounts of these amino acids (like at least 2000mg per dosage) and look at the supplements that contain "anterior pituitary" and possibly "deer antler velvet." The amino acids are good but for those in the > 55 range, the anterior pituitary and deer antler velvet are going to be the best ingredients in my opinion. The purpose of anterior pituitary is to try and get the brain to trigger production on its own. Deer antler velvet is supposed to contain HGH. I have no idea if it is significant, but I would suspect that it is only in very small trace amounts.

I am not currently taking a growth hormone supplement but if I were it would either be this one:

http://www.zlabs.us/zlabshgh.html

or this one:
http://www.home-gym.com/ghstak1.html

GENF20 looks OK too, I wouldn't rule it out. But the other two would be higher on my list to try first.

Growth hormone is produced during the first 90 minutes of sleep. Insulin inhibits growth hormone production, so avoid anything that will give an insulin response for three hours before bedtime. Get plenty of good sleep - like earlier in the evening. Night owls are going to have a harder time. If you can get some time working out with weights - weight training will also make the body produce growth hormone. Anything that you can do to increase circulation is also good. Many of the amino acids also do this. The best ones are omega-3 fatty acids (flaxseed oil in the case for NBE), Gingko Biloba, and anything that raises Nitric Oxide such as L-Glutamine and L-Argninine.

Go to the links above and read about the ingredients. Become experts on what the ingredients are and you will know what each of them do. Here is the one for GENF20: http://www.genf20.com/questions.html#2a Education is your #1 tool.

I thought I read up there somewhere that there was an interest in the HGH supplement that Chiyomilk used:
http://www.store-mix.com/ko-bai/p_list.php?oid=11747
http://www.hgh21.net/
I have no idea how one would purchase this outside of Japan.

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon