Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To cleanse or not to cleanse...

I think that I have decided to go ahead and forgo the last two months of my Zoft program. I know that allegedly, most people lose their growth if they don't continue with the entire 6 months but I was speaking with Milani and she said that she started Wonderup after 3 months of Zoft and we all know how successful she was. I'm doing this simply for the sake of saving money. This is an expensive endeavor and I'm very, very poor. I feel as though I've reached my growth potential for the most part on Zoft, and since Wonderup is so expensive, if I can save that last 60 bucks, I'd like to...

So, I'm wondering if I should do a quick 2 week cleanse before starting Wonderup or if I should just move right along and start taking Wonderup next month, like I'm upping my dosages or something...?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

You can save a lot of money buying herbal powder in bulk rather than pills. For example fenugreek capsules, 109.8 grams, $9.22 + shipping. Same amount of powder: $1.75. $1.19 each if you get 4.

I know, the only thing about that is:
I don't think that I could handle swallowing that many pills every day nor remember to always take them and I don't really trust myself to be able to come up with a routine that works. Wonderup is pre-formulated and it's 6 pills a day, max. (:

I would also figure that with all the different pills that I'd have to take, plus the fact that you have to take a lot at one time, it'd come to about 250 bucks for six months anyway...

I have read a lot on here of people doing liver cleanses? Is that a required component while doing the Herbal NBE? Is this something I should consider doing often? I would also like to know exactly what a liver cleanse is please. Thanks so much. Smile

(23-03-2011, 04:20 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I have read a lot on here of people doing liver cleanses? Is that a required component while doing the Herbal NBE? Is this something I should consider doing often? I would also like to know exactly what a liver cleanse is please. Thanks so much. Smile

I haven't been doing NBE long enough to be of much use on this but for my overall well-being, I cleanse every season (doing a 30 day colon cleanse), take milk thistle (it's good for your liver) and occasionally drink dandelion tea. I also make sure to drink plenty of water. Eating ginger or drinking ginger tea is also good for digestion.

In theory, I would assume that a healthy body is the best framework for a successful go at NBE - and a healthy liver is essential. If you are taking large amounts of herbs (remember that more doesn't always equal better, it's more important to listen to what your body is telling you), a clean liver will be better equipped to process what you don't need.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon