Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and sex drive

I have heard male to female hormones will shrink your penis and you will eventually loose use of you penis being able to cum and all. Since pm is derived from a natral plant, will it have the same or similer affect on my sex drive? I just want female breast without loosing function of my penis. Any input or advice thanks!

Huh So no one else cares about there penis? Just there breast?

im bumping it again, everyone this site must love being sterile! Tongue

Hi.

Everyone, males that is, has their own reason for wanting breasts.

It is not neccessary to continue to perform as a male when the most important thing is to grow ones own.

From my perspective I would much sooner have breasts than be able to function in that area.

I am not trying to grow breasts to gratify a sexual desire only as something I really want.

Best regards,

Sarah

The answer to your question is it is hard to tell. People react differently to herbs. Some say that at low levels they maintain function. Others say No. In my opinion it depends on how much you are taking, what you are taking, and how you respond to it. Over long term use you will probably lose function depending on what you are taking and how you take it.

Look through the sections, mens, pm and general to see how others responded. Constant use of any program usually gives better results. I tend to take breaks to help regain function. But breast growth can be stunted this way.

Actual hormones over time will result in loss of function.

(20-03-2011, 07:36 AM)sarahwr Wrote:  Hi.

Everyone, males that is, has their own reason for wanting breasts.

It is not neccessary to continue to perform as a male when the most important thing is to grow ones own.

From my perspective I would much sooner have breasts than be able to function in that area.

I am not trying to grow breasts to gratify a sexual desire only as something I really want.

Best regards,

Sarah

Its not like I want breast for sexual gratification. Yes we all have our own reasons and.

(20-03-2011, 03:57 PM)Andy Wrote:  The answer to your question is it is hard to tell. People react differently to herbs. Some say that at low levels they maintain function. Others say No. In my opinion it depends on how much you are taking, what you are taking, and how you respond to it. Over long term use you will probably lose function depending on what you are taking and how you take it.

Look through the sections, mens, pm and general to see how others responded. Constant use of any program usually gives better results. I tend to take breaks to help regain function. But breast growth can be stunted this way.

Actual hormones over time will result in loss of function.

Thanks for the advice, I guess il just have to pay atention to my body and how I react to it.

(20-03-2011, 03:47 AM)Dana Swallows Wrote:  im bumping it again, everyone this site must love being sterile! Tongue

You were sussed out straight away!! Who comes on to a NBE forum and asks questions one after another basically to themselves? This question is to wind people up because you are curious about men growing breasts or you are a TS asking around your feelings. You later answer Sarah's reply quite aggressive! lol . And i find your questions quite dominating and no one i think is very keen on that.

If you want genuine advise about growing breasts, then ask a proper question. Look back at all your posts, and see how many times you have contradicted yourself?

I mean no offense by this, but please do look at your posts and look how you have asked people.

HuGZz
KAYA

That was a joke by the way about being aggressive to Sarah !!! lol

I just think your posts are a bit odd, and a bit in the face!!

That's how I roll cause im a total rock star from mars, called Charlie Sheen im bi winning, winning here winning there wining winning every where. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon