Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personal PM experiences?

I know that the surface info says PM results aren't permanent. But isn't that what all the info says about NBE? And everyone has noticed if you continue personal programs for 6-12 months that aside from some swelling the results do end up being permanent. I want to know what everyones personal results have been?

I plan on continuing my herbs for the full length of a year before trying anything else, and I have only gained 1.5" or so. I have added lotion with volufiline but I know for sure that is only temporary swelling, I was just hoping added with the herbs and massage it would cause a growth spurt. Tongue

I am looking into PM after that and that will probably be my last ditch effort at NBE, as I still don't have the nerve to try BO. What say you?

Hi, not my personal result but I would like to post this link just because I'm so impressed with it, I keep sharing it with everyone here.

A japanese girl went from a loose B to G, H or I (I don't even understand those humongous sizes Big Grin ) She used PM. It took her 3 (three!) years!
http://ikunyu.com/bustup/

What do you think - can she really shrink back to A?

Phili on NB + PM went to somewhat same.

Anastasia (NB + UB) went from A to D.

From what I understand our physiology is different from those who developed big breasts in puberty. It could be that we don't produce enough estrogen (whatever type it takes), or our receptors are not sensitive to it or something else. We are different. To correct this - oh it will take a roket science - imagine correcting the chain pituitary-hypothalamus-adrenals-ovaries etc. Nobody knows exactly what is going on there. Let alone how to correct it. Traditional chinese or ayurvedic medicine have some "herbs" to "balance" something down there but they don't know it either! The bottom line is - if you can't "correct" it forever - balance it by taking supplements! Of course that means that it will only be balanced when you take those supplements. Once again - because our bodies function differently. It doesn't mean that they function bad (those who have developed big breasts in puberty have downsides of their "system" too), just different. When it comes to breasts I'm just guessing that it's impossible to shrink from size H or I down to A. But it's very possible to sag (without supplements). So if you don't want to have an empty saggy cup H then you will have to take the supplements! Yes, forever. But why wouldn't you if they make you younger looking, with big breasts, help postpone menopause and osteoporosis? You're "correcting" somehting in your system by taking them, right?

I'm now doing my research on PM because seems like soon I will have to switch from BO to something else (can't have a prescription for BO any more). I had good growth with BO (almost one cup) but the more I read about PM the more convinced I am that it is a very good thing!

[/color]Don't despair! It will definately take years but you will get there! Smile

I have just looked at that Japanese link and if you translate and go down
somewhat, I believe one of the supplements that she was taking looks to
be a HGH human growth hormone. Now I know nothing about HGH apart from having in the back of my head that its a no no for most people. I tend to think that could be quite dangerous.
Perhaps someone has more information about HGH but from those pages it would certainly appear that she was taking that along with PM.

Liz

OK I could be completely wrong on HGH.
From just doing a quick google, found this product which sounds interesting, and more of a healthy supplement.

http://www.virilityhealth.com/ageless-growth.php?cat=37

Would be interesting to know if something like this IS safe and whether
there would be any benefits to NBE.

I am sure there are people out there with the knowledge that can
enlighten.

Liz

(18-03-2011, 11:55 AM)lizzie369 Wrote:  OK I could be completely wrong on HGH.
From just doing a quick google, found this product which sounds interesting, and more of a healthy supplement.

enlighten.

Liz

That product is not hgh it promotes increase of hgh its made from a mixture of aminoacids so yes it would be safe not sure it would be any use for nbe though as it says it increases testosterone.

You can naturally increase your own hgh by eating more protein, exercising(upto 1hr p/d too much decreases it) and getting alot of sleep.

enlighten.

Liz

That product is not hgh it promotes increase of hgh its made from a mixture of aminoacids so yes it would be safe not sure it would be any use for nbe though as it says it increases testosterone.

You can naturally increase your own hgh by eating more protein, exercising(upto 1hr p/d too much decreases it) and getting alot of sleep.

enlighten.

Liz

enlighten.

Liz

I have already figured out that you NEED HGH along with estrogens to grow BIG. Mucuna Pruriens is the best NATURAL HGH supplement:
http://www.hghtalk.com/nutrients/mucuna-...s-and-hgh/

yh i may check that one out thanks^

Atm im using pm and a mixture of amino acids that are meant to boost hgh

There are natural ways to increase hgh though like
-exercise 30min meant to be just right amount because too much reduces it

-as much sleep as possible eg growing kids are meant to have 12hrs so as long as its more than 8 it should help

-a healthy diet slighty lower on the carbs higher protein make sure u get those 2000cals though Lol

-and at least 2ltrs water because everything in the body will work better if Its not dehydrated

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon