Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and skin

I never had a bad or impure skin ...jus had a few pimples every now n then which was also annoying, especially when it was time for my period..Since I start with NBE i swear i didnt have one of them...thats amazing. Ive read on here, that some got stuff like cellulites?? Thanks god i dont see any difference on my body yet lol.
Did u notice any change with ur skin?

I would think this is a good sign Smile Acne is usually a sign of hormonal imbalance and when I take something that lowers testosterone, my skin also gets better. I've been taking testosterone lowering bcp now for almost 3 months and my skin is looking great. Not one pimple Wink It doesn't hurt that my boobs are growing on it as well!!

For NBE it is always prefer to combine with certain exercise. Attached article will provide some good information on natural method.

Attached Files

I think I may have a problem; I have had a break out since I started the herbs I’m a bit upset about it because I don’t want to stop taking them.

I used to suffer badly form spots in my late teens(I was not however a late developer, I started my period when I had just turned 11). I wouldn’t call it full blown acne I’m not scarred but on bad months I would get say 3 large deep spots under the skin, not the kind with a head just enflamed and deep and they wouldn’t go down for ages. And maybe two little ones. Anyway, hit 20-21 and they went away, thank god. Now I occasionally get one or two spots around the time of my period, it was fine they were never big and would go down very quickly. Since on the herbs, I have had at least one or two large spot continuously like when I was in my teens. The spots appeared when I started the fenugreek, I was fine on fennel and kelp, and I have been on theses for a lot longer.

...Maybe I should change to another herb...

I want to give fenugreek a go also it may be because Its new and having an effect. When I first stated on the pill microgynon 30 it never settled and I have very intense and very dark mood swings so I changed to yasmin it took 3-4 months to settle but then no ill effects from and I think my skin was the best it had been in years not a spot. Maybe things will improve. (im not on the pill now) What do you think?

If I were to find I had a hormonal imbalance does this mean I have fertility issues?

Sorry I have just bombarded you with text and questions my bad.

Increased acne can be from too much estrogen in your system, and fenugreek increases estrogen, so that would make sense. Increased acne was one of my bad side effects from herbs. So yes it sounds like you need to balance out your hormones. BC might do that, it might not, there is only one way to find out. I've had acne since my teens into adulthood, so for years. What I have found to work for me is taking collagen tablets, drinking more water, taking a multivitamin daily, and using either St Ives apricot scrub with their collagen facial moisturizer (I get dry skin without a moisturizer, find this one not to be oily), or I use Nature's Cure, the papaya kit, comes with a cleanser, toner and moisturizer, both of these brands are what I have found to work for me. Nothing else, and I have tried just about everything on the market. HTH

Thank for the tips Anastasia. I may need to reconsider the fenugreek. I had gone looking for a substitute to fenugreek this weekend in the form of hops but the woman in my local health food shop looked at me like she didn’t understand what I was saying when I asked if they sold it. I will have to go hunting elsewhere.

When I suffered from acne before I found the simple oil balancing range to be really useful (they have since put out a range specifically for spots, I not so sure I need the oil balancing so much my skin sometimes felt tight and dry) they had a special moisturise that complimented the routing I would exfoliate cleanse and moistures each morning and use a face wash gel in the evenings from simples regular range and I was pretty clear.

I have heard good things about nitrogen but my skin is quite sensitive and has a tendency to flare up when tiring something new so I may have to pass. I found the simple effective.

Kate Somerville products are AMAZING for any skin issues and work overnight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon