Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE... Beginning Regimen

I got my herbs in the mail today! I ordered from vitamin shoppe. So I have another question... what are the recommended dosages of these herbs to see growth? If there is already a post on this I apologize, please point me in the right direction. I've looked, but haven't found any specifics. I have fennel, wild yam, and saw palmetto as well as liquid fenugreek for massage and flax seed.

Sorry everyone. I did find archives. So here is what I decided to start with... I hope the dosages aren't too low. I guess I can always up them if I feel that I'm not seeing results.

Per Day:
1,440 mg of fennel (480mg 3x per day, breakfast lunch and dinner)
1000mg wild yam (500mg 2x per day, breakfast and dinner)
540mg saw palmetto (1x per day before bed)
1 tablespoon flax seed powder (1x per day)

Fenugreek liquid massage at night (I will probably mix fenugreek and olive oil to minimize the smell)
Chi Massage (360 rotations 2x per day, morning and night)
Easy Curves (5-10 mins per day)
Breast enlargement ring tone (5-10 mins per day)

Hey Girl :)

I'll try to help as best as I can. I started out my natural breast enhancement program by taking five 450 mg capsules of Saw Palmetto daily which is 2250 mgs. I believe the recommended dosage on the bottle said 3-5 pills. Then, I added Breast Success to my program which contains three of the same herbs you're taking including Saw Palmetto, Fennel, and Wild Yam. So, after I started taking Breast Success I lowered my SP intake to three capsules daily which is 1350 mgs. Breast Success has 168 mgs of Saw Palmetto, 162 mg of Fennel, and 96 mg of Wild Yam. So, that would make my daily intake:

1518 mg Saw Palmetto
162 mg of Fennel
96 mg of Wild Yam

However, I don't feel I'm qualified to recommend dosages of Fennel and Wild Yam. They come premeasured and mixed in with other herbs into one capsule, so I don't have any experience taking the herbs individually and experimenting with what dosages work best. But, I can say that the Saw Palmetto has been working for me. I actually noticed growing pains very soon after I first started taking them, which is why I've stuck with them. I haven't measured my breasts since first starting natural breast enhancement, but I can tell that they are much firmer and have a nicer appearance.

I always skeptical in using pills and creasms due to worry on side effects. Has anyone got side effect symtom ?

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!best wishes for you.

Rift GoldCheap WoW GoldBuy Cheap WoW GoldMapleStory Mesos

Thanks y'all for the input. All the dosages I started with were what was recommended on my bottles for taking the herbs as a "dietary supplement". I'm going to do more research though because I'm pretty positive it's safe to take more than I'm taking. I'm probably going to do these dosages for about a month and see if I notice a change, then ramp up. I may add another 500mg of saw palmetto soon. I want to take it slow because I've heard SP can cause weight gain and cellulite. Stellsbells have you noticed any side effects from that amount of saw palmetto? Just out of curiosity, how long have you been doing NBE?

I have started NBE for a year using a combination of exercise and natural food (not supplement).

Wish you success.

So my boobs definitely feel fuller and heavier Smile I also feel tingles and soreness occasionally. I've been on the herbs for about 5 days and doing chi massage for about a week. I hope that this is a promising sing Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon