Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I can not order UB? :(

Sad 

Hi everyone.

I've tried to order UB through medplex.net but, when I come to the "delivery information", I can't press "continue", because it says: "Shipping method: No shipping available to the selected country"... What now? Does it mean that I can't get the pills, so I can't get the wanted boobs? Sad

Then I tried to press: "Contact Us" to ask them about it, but the page just turned white.. Now I don't know what to do.

I've been thinking about ordering the BB-pills, but it is sooo expensive when you live in Europe(over $300 for 1,5 month supply), and I am not even sure they will let the package get through to my country.

I am so confused.. Does anybody know someone who sells it in EU, or somebody who actually can deliver UB to EU?

The email to the owner of UB and the owner of medplex.net is medplex@verison.net you can email him and ask about it.

I agree with Anastasia, email the owner and see if he can help you out.
Otherwise you might be able to find it on ebay... but be careful to buy legit ub pills

I hope you can get this worked out!

Oh.. Do you live in Europe? Certain countries in Europe don't let any supplements in unless they are "certified" inside the country :-( Even ebay or amazon don't send supplement to these countries.This was what happened to my order of BB. It was stopped at customs and sent back.. If this is the case then ask any of you friends abroad to receive it for you and then forward it to you, private parcels (if they contain just one or two bottles of supplements) get through. Good luck! I know this way will work though I couldn't do it myself because I didn't want to tell anyone what the pills are for.

Oh, thank you so much for your answers. Thanks for the e-mail Anastasia. I have written to the owner of medplex and now I just have to wait for an answer..
And yes, I have tried to search for the pills on ebay but I can't find them. I have also tried amazon..
Yeah Ginie unfortunately my country is very strict about these supplements, but i am not sure about these pills though.. It just sucks if I pay for these pills, and they won't let them pass the customs..
Well, I don't really know so many abroad and the ones I know, would be embarrassing to ask.. But what did you do to receive the pills Ginie if your country didn't let them pass the customs and when you didn't ask your friends abroad?

Sadly I had to give up :-( untill I go to the States myself :-( I found generic BO though I had to get a prescription for that. So instead of BB I'm taking generic BO.

I really hope that will not be the case with you and will get your pills OK. If I knew this forum existed then I would have asked someone here! Smile I mean, most girls are coming from States or UK, that's the impression I get.

I'm pretty sure there is someone thats selling UB on the market place in this forum.

I was having trouble ordering also. I keep getting error codes saying that my transaction couldn't be completed so I e-mailed them and they told me they have been having trouble with their site and it is being completely remodeled. They also said they would be offering paypal when its done : ). I emailed them about a week ago and they said the site should be up and running in about 2 weeks and the only way to order now is to send them a check but...eh I don't feel like going through that trouble. I'm just waiting.

Oh good to hear Mary, he did tell me in emails that he was having technical issues with the payment processor he used to use, I suggested paypal for him to use on the site HAHA so you can thank me Wink I keep on contact with him via emails because I will be doing some major business with him in the future.

Hmmm...was planning on ordering UB from medplex tonight but I guess i will wait. I have been on generic bo since feb 18 and had considered ordering the UB instead of another dose of the generic. However, since they are having problems with the site guess i will go with the generic for now since I will get it in about 5 days. then order the UB in about 2 wks.....thanks girls!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon