Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

10th week progress so far...

10 week update
February 5 2007 at 3:04 AM nikky (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, at this point in the game i should have gained 1/2 cup to 2 cup sizes according to the website. as i sit here, 10 weeks in, and almost 900 hours later, i am still wearing the same tiny bra i was when i started. i should be a rapid repsonder. i have done everything correctly. about 5 weeks in, i thought i was making real progress, but i now can see that after 12 hours of having it off my boobs look a little fuller at the top but not much.
i was planning from the beginning to wear this thing 26 weeks. so i was wondering...should i keep going? should the small gain i have push me to keep going? does anyone think i could really pick up the pace in the next few weeks?
what do you guys think...

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Dont even know what to tell you, Sad February 5 2007, 3:24 AM

all i keep hearing are bad reviews from all sides and it is so discouraging. i an still continuing for another ten weeks. but that is just me. i dont want to give up and then ask 'what if' maybe i was going to be one of the lucky ones, who knows unless we give it a good try. good luck on your decision. noone can answer this honestly for you. are you willing to continue and possibly get nothing or are you willing to just give up. choice is yours. Smile

Edit Message Delete Message

Nicole
(no login) If i were you, i would February 5 2007, 11:17 PM

As someone who just completed 30 weeks of Brava, I could feel your frustration. When i was at my 10 weeks point, i don't think i grew that much at all, probably retaining 3/4 of an inch, and i am sure most of it should be swelling. I actually didn't even see any progress at week 15, and i was getting less swelling after week 10. In order to get more swelling, i switched to Airlock, that's when things started to pick up a little, about a couple of weeks into using airlock, i was retaining at least a cup size at the end of the day, and it kept that way until i finished my 30 weeks. Now 8 days post Brava, I have definitely shunk some in the first couple of days, but now my result seems to be very stable. Surprisingly, i think i even grew back a little after the initial shrinkage(not sure why?? but sure happy about it)
Brava is definitely not for everyone, it takes as long as it takes, if you have put in 10 weeks arealdy, why not put in more? Also if your swelling is not substancial(mine swell from nothing to a D), you should do something about it to increase your swelling. I really hope you could persis thru, and at the end maybe you are still not statisfy with it, but like Diana said, you will at least not have "what if" thoughts.

Anonymous
(no login) nikky February 6 2007, 4:51 AM

gonna keep going. i spent a LOT of naked time in front of the mirror today. i decided that since i never took pictures of my boobs i have not really realized how much i have grown. my tiny bra is very tight. that is a good sign! in fact - when i lean over my nipple pops out!
i am kinda doing an airlock thing. i suck as much air as i can out manually and just put the smartbox on to maintain pressure. should i do something else? i have B's and in the morning i have C's - which i really like. i would LOVE to keep em!
do you think i need more swelling? i am not sure what i could do to get more!
plus i keep having a reoccuring nightmare that i die or something during the night and the paramedics find me and think the BRAVA is a torture device.!! it would be just like me to be humilated even in death! =)
oh - and also i ordered some body glue off the internet - it should be here in two days..it should help me maintain some suction..
i can just hear the paramedics..."it's like...glued on or something - hey frank - you gotta see this!?!!!"

Anonymous
(no login) so nicole February 6 2007, 4:55 AM

you've given me a little hope!

im sorry if you've answered this before but what are your before and afters?
cup sizes and such

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER that is too funny! February 6 2007, 11:40 AM

can you imagine the women that actually drive with them on? that must be alot of paranoia! i barely make it out to check my mail if the wind hits me the wrong way, i pull on my jacket so noone can see my dolly parton frame. lol. i an glad you are going to keep going. i like having people here. Smile good luck to you!

Nicole
(no login) Nikky February 7 2007, 9:09 PM

I don't think your swelling is enough if you only swell from a B to a C. sucking air out before hooking your smartbox back on is not the same as using airlock. smartbox could not be compared to airlock when it comes to keeping a good seal. Although it requires you to re-apply suction from time to time, but because it keeps such a tight seal, you only need to do it a few times. And it's really easy to apply suction, so you could do it whenever you want before going to bed. Another thing is that Airlock allows you to put on as much suction as you can, while with brava you could only do so much.

I am not trying to sell airlocks and i am in no way affiliated with the seller, but it gave me great results. After switching to airlock, i didn't even need to wear my brava sport's bra any more, there was just no need for it, and because of that, i never sufferred from any skin irritation afterwards!

I was very flat before Brava, not sure what my cup size was, but must be a small A, now i am 2 inches fuller and still not sure what my size is, but i wear a super padded 34B now and have some cleavage.

ScottishGal20
(Login ScottishGal20) Diana February 17 2007, 12:18 PM

I can imagine what you're thinking! I drive with them on (and Im tiny so they look huge on me, I have to wear a baggy jumper) and everytime I'm out driving I'm paranoid that I will have an accident and the ambulance comes to get me and I have these big domes stuck to me lol....or if I get pulled over by the police, they would be quite shocked I think! :o I'm more worried about being found wearing the Brava system than actually having an accident lol
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Update - by admin - 16-08-2010, 08:53 AM
RE: 10th week progress so far... - by admin - 13-03-2011, 12:25 PM
10th week progress so far... - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:49 AM
10 week update - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:51 AM
RE: 10th week progress so far... - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:54 AM
10 weeks update - by admin - 12-03-2011, 11:07 AM