Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

10th week progress so far...

Progress so far...
March 7 2007 at 9:20 PM ScottishGal20 (Login ScottishGal20)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Girls,

Don't know why but just thought I would post a message to let everyone know how I am getting on so far. I started using Brava on 1st January this year so have been using it just over 2 months (feels much longer!). At first I had difficulties sleeping but now don't have any problem, you just get used to wearing the domes and lying on your back (although I cant wait until i finish the programme and i can curl up in bed again lol). Personally, I dont find wearing Brava difficult and I really dont mind wearing it, its my partner who gets more annoyed with it! I dont think its as difficult as some people make out. I still havent missed a night and the shortest time Ive worn it is maybe 8-9 hours. I have noticed that wearing it for anything over 13 hours REALLY increases the swelling so I aim to do this whenever I have the time for it. I started off as an A/small B (I had tried a lot of B bras which were too big). I have now outgrown my B bras and have had to buy new ones in size 34C as I am falling out of my old ones. I know they say it is just swelling at this stage....but I am still too big for my old bras at the end of the day before I put the domes back on again.

From those who have used/are using Brava....do you think this is the start of permanent growth or an idea of my final size? Should I get bigger still (I can be about a D cup when I just take the domes off in the morning) or will the size decrease a lot after I stop using Brava?

Any thoughts & comments welcome =)

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi March 8 2007, 12:20 AM

i know i an not the best judge by experience because i reall didnt year them the recommended time period, but if you add up my hrs it does equal ten effective weeks. i would swell up to a dd. but i an now a full b cup as a final result. i was a double a-a. i an starting again tonight. ugh, here we go again! lol

Edit Message Delete Message

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Progress so Far March 9 2007, 8:05 AM

we are almost in step for time I got a brava system on December 21st. As of March 07, 2007 at midnight i have logged a total of 1095 hours avg of 14.6 hours a day over 75 days total. I love the morning swelling i get. going to wear the system till i fill the large/wide domes and procure a set of the xlarge domes. Hopefully i can get to a full C out of this. Much better than dealing with surgery and the maintence of having something foreign inside you.

ScottishGal20
(Login ScottishGal20) Re: Progress so far... March 11 2007, 3:32 PM

Diana, although your final result size is not as big as the swelling, its still excellent compared to your starting size. I cant believe you are starting again though! If you have the patience for it then good luck to you but its really getting on my nerves already, but i cant stop because im already 2 and a half months into it and i love the swelling i get. I am going on holiday in June so will stop before I go and hopefully will be happy with my size by then and not have to start again!

Seri - what size did you start at? I am using the wide large domes just now but dont think i will be moving on to the extra large, i dont have the patience or the money to be honest. I swell up to a D in the morning but never get too big for the domes so think they will last me till i finish in June (hopefully). I started off as a small B and now wear a C bra all day (obviously more filled out in the morning but can still wear it all day).

Keep me updated on your progess! Its good to have people to compare with etc x

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Progress so far March 11 2007, 8:04 PM

Tongue big girl start at a 38A cup. i fill a 38C with ease with morning swelling and wear a 38D Fredericks Padded to get that extra if i can attain a full 38C with brava i will be very happy. Diana's progress is very nice considering her small frame.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER thanks March 11 2007, 8:28 PM

Man, every time i say i am gonna start again, i avoid it. i look at the domes sitting on top of my shelf and i just dread doing it again. i want to look great this summer, even with the 'fake' swelling 'growth'. but it is taking alot for me to actually put them on! i mean really, i should be happy i even have the system and here i am procrastinating. ugh. any votes of encouragement? thanks.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Progress so far March 15 2007, 1:13 AM

80 days and 1163 hours with brava on my chest. 14.54 hours avg. Oh if only the swelling was permanent.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER i hear ya March 15 2007, 2:18 AM

if i could just keep the swelling i would be ecstatic. but alas alot more hrs are needed if we are to get there, i hope!

Anonymous
(Login Ange23021980) Keep going Diana March 17 2007, 6:08 PM

Keep going Diana, it will be worth it in the end. At least you know that you cen get the results. I looked at your pictures and they are really great. It's great to see that it does actually work. Especially when I'm a little sore from the domes, only day 2 so I think I just need to find the right position. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. I'm hoping to do the same as you and wear them longer hours but not as long as 10 weeks. I've got a holiday booked in just over 7 so are hoping that I will have as much luck as you!

Keep going!

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER ugh March 17 2007, 9:54 PM

I have to admit it but i haven't worn it the part 2 nights cause i scratched the crap Out of this one irritation on my right breast on top. so i let it air but i will start again tomorrow. i promise!

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Progress so far March 18 2007, 4:45 AM

1224 total hours 14.4 hour avg for 85 days.

And i know what you are talking about Diana got a welt lower left side of right breast. I may have to take a couple days off if it doesn't heal out.

Ange
(Login Ange23021980) Re: Progress so far... March 31 2007, 11:59 AM

I just wanted to say that you are both doing fab. I've clocked a few hours up (113 over the last 2 weeks)but not as many as you.

It's messages like this that keeps us newies going.

The swelling is great and I am not going down as much by the end of the day, a C up would be great. I'm the same frame as Diana and a B would be just great!

Keep going

Ange
x
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Update - by admin - 16-08-2010, 08:53 AM
RE: 10th week progress so far... - by admin - 13-03-2011, 12:25 PM
10th week progress so far... - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:49 AM
10 week update - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:51 AM
RE: 10th week progress so far... - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:54 AM
10 weeks update - by admin - 12-03-2011, 11:07 AM