Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mustard Seed Oil

Does anyone know anything about/ tried Mustard seed oil.

It stinks yes but I was interested in its warming/heating abilities in helping growth.

My only concern was its ban on consumption. It can be bought as massage oil but not for consumption. Such a warning sends some alarm bells ringing.

I bought a bottle of mustard seed oil for £1 so if none of you think it’s a good idea I don’t care to bin it.

I honestly don't know whether mustard seed oil is a good idea for breast enhancement or not. However, mustard seeds/powder/oil are very spicy. I had a similar idea about using cayenne pepper to increase heat and circulation during massage, but it burned terribly. My skin was red for several hours, the cayenne pepper got in my nipples and burned them, and you could literally feel the heat rising off of my skin. I'm thinking the reason that you can't consume the mustard seed oil is because it's a type that easily becomes rancid. I wouldn't reccomend it.

Thanks for your input, I had thought it wasnt a good idea after getting it home.

To the bin it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon