Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping to a D

Hello all,

It has been a long time. I stopped my NBE work while I have been away. I did absolutely nothingSad, but I’m back and ready to start over. I have moved and settled in to my new place and finally got the phone and broadband installed so I am connected once more. I have really missed the support of this community and think that this is a big reason for the collapse of my NBE program. Sharing the process with others really makes a difference so you shall be seeing me on here a lot more.

I have sporadically pumped for the last 2 weeks but its been a bit on and off. I don’t like working with cups on they fall off so it’s a bit slow going. While I have been away I have had some noticeable weight loss but it happened really rapidly so I lost a lot off my boobs which is not cool but the new workout has worked my chest so they don’t look too bad.

I had always planned to get the noogleberry the moment I moved but actually as I have been so out of it I think I will stick to my makeshift pump until I have some commitment to my program again. If I can keep it up until November then I will defiantly get it as a reward.

Welcome back, Maz,

Since you have designed you own pump already: is there a way to put the cups in a bra?

Hi Isabelle, nice to be back.

That would be a solution thanks for the suggestion I‘m going to try it right away in fact. I have a DD cup somewhere that should hold them in place. In fact if this works it would change everything I could wear them all the time at home!

I was filling them quite well before the brake, I was starting to see them touching the top pf the dome. but as I have lost a lot they don’t fit as well and keep falling off.

let you know if it works.

I think it worked.

I'm just not sure if the domes and my boobs are under pressure so the domes are self supporting and the bra is just helping or if the bra is the only thing keeping them and all the air has got in them so there is no suck. I really should be able to tell but I cant. Time will tell. Or when I take the bowls off.

anyway thank your Isabelle.

You're welcome, Maz.

I can see you walking around in DDs Big Grin

Hi Maz,
I was using a nursing bra to hold my NB cups, they have the big holes already cut and the domes fit perfectly, but I noticed that I would lose some suction without knowing it because the bra would hold the domes in place. I only knew I have lost suction when I am done with my session and am taking off the bra and the domes just fall. I have since stopped using the bra, but I do think a bra is such a big help if you want to get more things done arond the house, they keep them in place.
I, sometimes do housework with the bra on and then check on the pressure frequently and repump, if I don't have have to do any work, I pump without a bra.

No measurements for you lovely people.

I am taking a new approach and doing it by how they feel and look so that I reach a truer proportion, size and shape which I am happy and comfortable with, without the pressure of what size I actually am. Putting Numbers to it makes it stressful. I am also of the opinion that if your bra is tight you have clearly grown there is no two ways about it so that the new goal - out grow my bras until I need a D. lol.

I have been good with my pumping doing +1h a day.

My breasts are regaining their meaty perky look that they had before my nbe holiday. I am already happier with them.

Hello all.

I was so happy with my breasts this past week they looked and felt amazing but then I remembered that it was my time of the month. They still look amazing but in to two days bye bye. So sad Sad

I have started taking Yasmin again. Its really for my skin its flared up for no reason so I started taking it again. I don’t know how it will affect my boobs or even if it will (I don’t think it did last time). We shall have to wait and see.

Hi everyone!

It has been a long, long,long time coming…

But I just ordered/bought a noogleberry!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait for it to arrive I’m so excited! and I have to exclamation mark everything!

I do hope its everything I wishing it to be!

I have been crappy following nbe and this site but life got in the way.

I had still been thinking about nbe a lot and I drink my peppermint and fennel teas just not on mass and I have even started spearmint drinking. and recently my boobs have had all sorts of pains and without realizing have grown half a cup all on their own but i have started to lose weigh and they have deflated once more.

life has its has calmed down and I'm ready to get back on it.

Still aiming for that D cup in 2013. I'm hoping I will be inspired by the noogleberry. secondly, as they grew on their own for the last few months they have the potential and that's very encouraging. it has also shown me my boobs are totally weight dependent. get fat get boobs. I just refuse to be fat so pumps away.

keep you posted XXX

Welcome back !
I'm planning on getting a nb too, I guess I'll wait for your feedback to be 100% sure, but it does sound really exciting !

Good luck for your new start!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon