Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping to a D

As for the headache I believe it was or my have been a combo of period coming and water like you said..I wasnt drinking nearly as much as I usually do..barely.. But I always get that headache on the left side before my period so I think it was more hormonal but for the one today (yes I took a ibpro..cavedDodgy) and it did help some but I am keeping up my water and that is making a dif.

Yes spearmint tea is hard to find in regular stores, I did find some but it had black tea so I gave it to my dad..Rolleyes I order from an herbal site that I can get powdered vitamins and herbs in powder or seed or leaf form and they had spearmint..it comes in pounds and I think it was like under 5.00. That is where I bought my msm, vitc, cal, mag, and some others in powder a pound each all each were between 5-15 per lb give or take one may have been more and some may have been less.. I think the FG (for boobie batter I will be making) was only 3-4 dollars for a lb.

As for the PM.. I am new at it and the NBE..just read alot on here about it and read about the PM and thought it was a good choice for me, cause I have breast success and it made me feel funny but maybe I didnt give it much time..if the PM isnt doing good then I may try the Greenbush kit 2 heard that was really good.

As for massaging my man..I usually fall asleep when I am cresting his face and he leans into my hand.. but yet he says were are not girlfriend and boyfriend..yeah ok..if you say so baby...Big Grin he is the no label man but that is all cool cause I have total trust in him..he has seen me at worse and still wanted to be with me...he is awesome..I like that fact we both can be straight forward and honest with our feelings..no second guessing..

Back to the spearmint tea...I know it is an anit-antrogen and it suppose to help with the chin hair..Rolleyes..

Talk later

Hi all I took a little brake from everything nbe to let my body recover and while braking did some shopping. I have liquorice tea, peppermint tea, have started to drink a glass of soy each day to supplement the kelp, I have read they compliment each other.

Unfortunately I have found it a bit difficult to pump for long periods my presence has been requested at home so it has been short bursts of pumping by short I mean like 10-20mins when I get a bit a bit of alone time. But all pumping is good.

Some good news, during this brake I also stopped pumping and by breasts did shrink but not completely (it was a 4 day brake) I don’t think it has come from purely pumping but am amalgamation of everything I have been doing, I am finally reaping the rewards of nearly a year of nbe. I a big B small (very small)C as apposed to a lose B when I started. I think that’s good progress.

I have also started listing to Blake talks. On day 3 of the tracks. Boobs are really doing something as I listen. I don’t think I am getting the full benefits from it though as I listen at work so sometimes have interruptions and am awake and doing work. I find to take an hour out at home each night a bit too much; I’m anti social enough as it is tiring to find the time to pump. But I do feel something so it’s all good.

Found my SD card!

I’m sorry but I just don’t trust the Internet. I think its small than you realise I don’t want anyone identifying me too easily so I have taken way the backgrounds, my wall are distinctive and on facebook pics and stuff.

I didn’t realise that this is how I looked and its made me more determined to drop a bit of weight and get better looking boobs but I like them in a bra. One is bigger than the other and I think it is this that is hitting the small C the other is still a B

they have been taken after pumping but its not that much of a change as the session was short. i will take annother tomorrow when they are not pumpped at all for comparison.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And the final photo it was too big

Also it had gotten dark by the time i took each one so the lighting is different and I moved around. The next set I take in a months time I will try and get consistent.

I do feel I have come a long way from the start that bra was loose when I began they would sit in it. now the right is trying to pop out; hopefully I will be able to see it as well as just feel it but keeping a photo diary.

Sorry I never got around to putting up the pic of the no pumping. Now would be a really good time to do it because I have been busy and not pumped for 4 days but, being honest, I cant be bothered to take a photo right now.

I have been drinking a bit more water but cut out the eating jelly, which isn’t good.

I have also been drinking soy, peppermint tea and taking 3 kelp pills a day.

My breasts don’t look like they have suffered much from not pumping. They are very tight in my cups but I have gone back to the B’s. The C became too lose after the second day. I am happy to be filling the B. also because I have had a sudden drop in weight, at least my jeans are looser and I feel slimmer, but it could be water loss. I have been eating loads less.

Hi all.

I have taken some photos. After having done nothing nbe related at all for 2.5 weeks I thought I would be a good idea to document what they look like naturally or raw if you like. I have been away on holiday hence the lack of pumping kelp tea etc.

I really hate my boobs out of a bra and you can probably see why. I really like how they look after pumping and seeing how they look side by side has pushed me to keep pumping.

I worked out I have 8 weeks left until I move and can buy the noogleberry. Cant wait.

Been so bad plummeted a few times after the photos but have been busy so done nothing. It’s also been a bit hard to follow a routine.

My breasts have lost a lot; I think perhaps they are close when I stared this journey. I am so bad a being consistent.

In a way this is good it means I can start afresh and keep a good record when I order the noogleberry. im tempted to just stop and order it and then I will state again. being at home is not working for me.

(10-07-2011, 09:53 PM)Maz Wrote:  Hi all.

I really hate my boobs out of a bra and you can probably see why. I really like how they look after pumping and seeing how they look side by side has pushed me to keep pumping.

OMG, Maz, your breasts look beautiful and perfect the way they are now. I don't see any fault at all. If anything, you are right, pumping, especially one cup at a time where you can push the cups closer to the cleavage line, will make a huge difference in shaping the breasts. This is what I started doing since 5/29/11, I just noogled one cup at a time, and the cleavage line is so much more pronounced, that it really creates the illusion of having plumper cleavage.

awww thank you soonenough.

I haven’t posted another pic as I have been really on and off doing it. I have found following an nbe routine has become really difficult but 7 weeks to go and I should have a lot more time on my hands.

The tip about pumping one at a time is really helpful. Thanks for the tip.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon