Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM With Goat's Rue? Yes or No?

Star 

I want to start taking PM, how much do I take, 1000-2000mg? Also will it work better if I take Goat's Rue? If so how much, 2400 mgs? I am just getting this information from random places, but would like a concrete program to be able to follow and would like to know what are the correct dosages for breast growth.

I read somewhere that a woman had better breast growth when combining PM with Goat's Rue.

Yes, I would like to know about goat's rue also. I started PM 1 mo ago & although I know it's too soon to judge it's success/failure, I'd like to jump start any breast growth w/ something else that can be taken w/ PM.

DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW THE MECHANISM OF GOAT'S RUE (PHARMACOLOGICAL) PROBABLY NOT............THERE'S YOUR ANSWER

CARLAA,
HERE'S MY STORY: NG X 9 MO. BO X 5 MO. PM X 1 MO. (PUREFEM). NO GROWTH WHATSOEVER. BO PUT ME INTO A CLINICAL DEPRESSION SO I HAD TO STOP. I NOTICIED ALMOST IMMEDIATE RELIEF FROM THE DEPRESSION WHEN I DISCONTINUED IT. I'M SOON TO BE 61. DO YOU THINK I'M WASTING MY TIME TRYING TO INCREASE MY BREASTS AT MY AGE?
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE.

Some people do respond to PM at your age. The hard reality is this.

For some women PM can be rapid or the very other extreme which is very, very slow. If you are naturally quite flat chested.....probably very, very slow for you even if you were younger. You probably need to give it one full year before you throw in the towel. Try using a high quality tropical 2 or even 3 times/day. You can use some high quality capsules but I would be conservative. I believe learning to use some natural progesterone could be useful. I am not a fan of BO....especially for someone at your age.....I just have not seen any studies on and I am skeptical.

best c

THANK YOU CARLA
Not good news for me but at least your advice may help someone else.
I have the topicals (from Purefem) which I will use. Where do I get the natural progesterone? What names should I look for?
THANKS AGAIN

Hi.

For what it's worth Lostacres6, I would try the PM.

Carlaa, I am not disputing you but just making the point about more mature people and PM.

As a genetic male of 66 I have had some success with PM.

Also check out Chrissiegirl who is of the same gender and has had better success despite being in her mature years.

I too hope Carlaa will reply to the question about natural progesterone as I would like to add a directly applied topical.

Regards,

Sarah

THANK YOU SARAH,
WHEN I STARTED THE NBE JOURNEY 9 MO AGO, I WAS A 34AA. I TOOK BB BUT SWITCHED TO PM CAUSE BB WAS TOO EXPENSIVE. THEN I SWITCHED BACK TO BB CAUSE CAUSE I THOUGHT BB WAS BETTER (THE HYPE ABOUT BO, UB, ETC). THAT'S WHEN THE DEPRESSION PROBLEMS STARTED. MY DOCTOR SAID IT WAS FROM A LACK OF SEROTONIN & PUT ME ON ZOLOFT. AFTER 5 MO OF BO, I WAS STILL AN EMOTIONAL WRECK. I READ IN ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT BO & EMOTIONS FROM SO MANY OTHERS WHO TOOK BO & HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS SO I STOPPED BO. THE DEPRESSION LEFT ME & I'M OFF THE ZOLOFT. IN ALL THIS TIME I WENT TO A 34A (I NG TOO). NOW THAT I STOPPED THE SUPPLEMENTS I SHRANK BACK TO A 34AA. DON'T EVEN GET SWELLING FROM NG'ING. I'LL TRY THE ORAL PM & CONTINUE THE TOPICAL.
BUT I DON'T HAVE "YEARS" TO EXPERIMENT AS YOU MAY WELL KNOW.

Lostacres, I will be interested in your experience with PM as I too am more mature, around the menopause.
I have considered PM but as dont seem to have any periods now, was wondering whether to take PM continually or not as people tend to take
it only for part of the month, when they are still menstruating, if I am correct there??

Liz

The answer is continuously.

I believe a little progesterone would be useful for transgender.....I really don't know enough to advise how aggressive to be with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon