Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone know where to get pueraria mirifica (kwao kreu khao) seeds or plants?

Bug 

hello NBE friends,

I'm a major DIY-er, and have done a bit of research about how they extract and process the PM and thought I might try to grow and harvest some myself.

Has anyone ever bought or knows where you can get the Thailand kwao kreu khao as a seed or plant?

thanks in advance!

what the...?

Hi,
there's a weird thing with Pueraria Mirifica, when you look for it on google, ALL the results point toward breast enlargement sites, none are about the plant itself.

I finally found a french site that sells PM root in powder, maybe it could help you:
http://www.art-ethnobotanique.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=puer

Anyway, when I was myself looking for herbs, I didn't bought pills on the internet, but full seeds and leaves in an oriental spice shop. There's an african / eastern / arabic / asiatic district in my city where you can find any exotic food. You could try to ask in that kind of place !

thanks mileonicel, that's a good idea and I will try that.

I think Thailand must protect the plant and doesn't allow it to be exported. I imagine it provides the country and its farmers a very successful industry.

ps. please ignore my second comment which was in response to a bizarre spam reply, which has since been removed Wink

good luck..............the thai gov't is protecting their industry.............they won't let seeds out of th country.

It would take you a minimium of 3 years for it to be any good or longer

it not a 6 week deal

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon