Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

to Carlaa : What/Where is the best PM Cream??!!!!

After so much talk about PM cream being good/not good, farmed/lab engineered, potent/weak....etc...

What is the "best" PM Cream, and where to get it?

You seem to be "The One" who knows the most about PM, and I am interested in knowing from the one who knows the most.

Thanks for your insight.

PS. There is much talk about not taking any other herbs with PM, which is awesome, cause i get sick of popping pills after the first few days. I have also heard that taking the flaxseed oil/borage oil are pointless too, is this true. Should i just do the PM cream and massage it in, and be done with it? Thanks!!!

Ro bust uses the premium PM from puerara prem that carlaa recommeded. If you are in the US you can buy it from Ebay, here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400074193575

I just tried to buy it but found out the seller doesnt ship to australia.

Not sure who ships it to australia actually, cant find anyone.

The ebay seller has alot of info posted about this product on the link i supplied

all the best.

would love to hear about your results, and any possible side effects (as side effects are something all NBE product manufacturers seem to completely deny having anything to do with, but i dont trust them due to personal experience! and i dont wanna put up with seriously messing around with my body, its dangerous and this is the only body i have!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon