Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

procedure right after massage question

Dear all,
I have been reading threads on this site for weeks and decided to join in first of all to thank all the girls here for sharing information and experience; it is so generous of you!
second I have a question Blush. I started to do the feng shiu massage and a doubt came to my mind: when I have gone to get professional massages on my tummy for example, the masseur afterwards applied some criogenic cream (something super cold) and explained to me it was to keep firmness. So I was wondering if after doing the feng shui massages should I have a cold shower to prevent sagging? Is this massage itself a preventive messure against sagging?
I am doing the message with coconut oil; I have read here it is better to use cocoa which I am planning on purchasing soon Tongue
Thanks in advance (FYI and in case I make no sense, English is not my first language)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon