Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with NBE programm

IM on my 6 week of Breast Success. I dont no if it was the best decision to take them cuz after a better research i found out they are too weak?
But i still got like 5 bottles of them, so i want to try them at least for 6 months. As im a propper newbie n i try to find out whats the best to add to the breast success pills. I ordered fenugreek 1 week ago. i take 1 capsule with the BS. I massage them twice a day n drink a glass soya milk before i go to sleep. Some said its not good with NBE? And some say it is? But i got lactose intolerance so i always used to drink it. The first 2 weeks i felt tingles...like in week 4-5 it was sore, sumtimes even not a nice feeling, and now i feel like nothing, even when i do massage them. I had to take antibiotics this week, so i hope its because they have affected the pills...

Can someone give me some advice for my 'programme'? Smile

I'm also taking Breast Success. I take three 450 mg Saw Palmetto capsules daily along with the three Breast Success pills, and do one or two massages a day with the Breast Success cream. Before I added Breast Success, I took 5 Saw Palmetto's a day and started having growing pains very soon after I started. So, I've stuck with the Saw Palmetto and I definitely think it's helping. Have you thought about trying something like the Noogleberry? I just ordered mine last night, and I'm hoping it will accelerate my nbe.

Hey !
Yer i ordered the BS cream aswell but jus one of them. Not sure if i shud order another one, because i really struggle to believe that the cream should help..:/
When did u start taking the BS? I jus did a bit of researching because of the saw palmetto, mite add it as well, hope its not too much?
Yer ive thought of buying a noogleberry...but im still not sure. Would be nice if u keep posting in her if theres any change after using the noogleberry. Did u notice any change with the BS n Saw Palmetto only?

Hi babycakes, hope you dont mind me commenting honey, but just wanted to ask why you are going to take the saw palmetto, do you think you have too much testosterone ? just be careful if you take it as it can cause weight gain in some and cellulite, so just keep an eye on it. From what i know about breast success it is pretty weak but most pre mixed commercial pills are to be honest, some still have results with it though so it might not be a waste of money after all, just think positive. Anyway good luck and big boobie wishes Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

hi all. i was just wonder. if those pills are weak, what about up the dosage? what do the ladies of experience and research say?

(09-03-2011, 12:22 AM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi babycakes, hope you dont mind me commenting honey, but just wanted to ask why you are going to take the saw palmetto, do you think you have too much testosterone ? just be careful if you take it as it can cause weight gain in some and cellulite, so just keep an eye on it. From what i know about breast success it is pretty weak but most pre mixed commercial pills are to be honest, some still have results with it though so it might not be a waste of money after all, just think positive. Anyway good luck and big boobie wishes Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

hey cheryl, thanks for commenting. I jus try to find the best for me..i think the only way is trying. ive also read some people take 6 pills of BS instead of 3. But i definetly will do some more research before changing anything Smile Thanks i really need the big boobie wishes haha..u look like you got them!! Wink xxx

@char: I jus can say what ive found out. Mine got a bit firmer, not bigger though, but im only week 6 ! Ive read bout women who were about to give up on Breast Success after like 3 months, but still tried it and noticed a change like in months 5 ! U never knoe if u dont try. My opinion. ! Good luckxx

Hi Babycakes, what char says is the done thing, many take more pills like you have mentioned. And there is nothing wrong with doing that apart from the cost as you need to buy more but you are also upping the dose of the other herbs in the product. The main ingredients in breast success is fenugreek which is a great source of phyto-estrogens then i believe there is saw palmetto in the product anyway, fennel and kelp and even L-tyrosine and wildyam and the list goes on. So you take more pills to up the dose of fenugreek and some of the others and thats fine but then your also upping intake on kelp and Saw palmetto and alot of the other ingredients that you really dont want to higher doses of. Its the problem with many mainstream commercial products, they contain alot of herbs but very small amounts of each, and many you dont really need. Thats my opinion anyway. I say what you have done by adding more fenugreek is the way to go, and not take alot more breast success. Just my opinion though hun im no expert.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

thanks cheryl. yah. sometimes i wonder about all those ingredients!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon