Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Concerns!

So, I went ahead and ordered a noogleberry tonight. I'm excited to get it cause I've read such positive things about it. However, I do have some concerns. I'm keeping my nbe a secret, so I'm a little concerned about getting indentions, discolorations, rings, and "hickey marks" that I've read people talking about. What can I do to help prevent this, or is it just inevitable for some people? The only person who sees my boobs besides me is my boyfriend... but it would be hard explaining "hickey marks" to him lol. Thanks guys :)

There's not much you can do about it. Some people have found different ways of padding prevents the marks, but I havent been able to find a good padding solution to pass on to you. Do you see your boyfriend often? If not, just do your pumping sessions when you arent going to see him for several hours, or pump really lightly. I wish I knew another way! Sorry :-/

I never experienced indentations, and my red ring marks only last a couple hours at most, that was when I first started. Now they go away within 30 min. From what I've read, the people that get indentations and bruising, is because they pump too hard or for too long of a period of time with no breaks during the day. Pump only until you feel a pull, there should be no pain, if your breasts turn purple it's too hard, release some pressure. If you had red dots on your breasts after pumping (they go away within 2 days at most from my experience) then you pumped too hard, go easier the next time. And I don't suggest pumping longer than 3 hours at a time, others disagree and think you can pump all day if you want, that to me is just too long, the boobies need rest. Hope this helps.

I agree. I don't think that long periods add to it but then I have not gone over an hour myself. I pump before bed, then when get up the rings are gone. If you get a hickey, blame your last date!!!

I do see my boyfriend often. We live together, but he works out of state a lot so I usually see him on weekends only and sometimes during the week. Usually, the first thing he wants to do after being away from me is have sex of course. So, I'd hate for him to come home and wonder what on earth I'd been doing to my boobs! I will definitely try to avoid over pumping! Thanks for your advice, guys :)

i don't use noogleberry (yet) but if you aren't comfortable telling your boyfriend, maybe you could do your pumping while taking a bath? tell your boyfriend taking a bath every-night is new beauty ritual, lol pump, then throw on the pajamas, lol. or get a T.V for the bedroom and insist on an hour of "you" time every-night.

or you could do your pumping after he goes to bed, then when you do it he's asleep and won't see any marks because it'll be night time and dark.

I have been using the Brava system.... and when not wearing it i massage Bio Oil on my breasts and this really does improve the look... If you have sensitive skin (or even if you dont) that is prone to the circles around your breats, hicky marks, sores... whatever i would definatly recommend Bio Oil> Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon