Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how does this look??

My Program (IDEA): these are daily totals!
PM: 1000mg
Fish Oil: 1200mg
Flaxseed Oil: 1200mg
Borage Oil/Primrose: 600mg
Saw Palmetto: 480mg
Womens Multi-vitamin
D-3: 2000IU
Cayenne: 1500-2000mg
Cinnammon: 3000mg

I am (almost) 27yrs old, 5'7" and 150lbs.

mahalo!

the only thing that effects your breasts size is the pueraria mirifica.

you would be better off with a high quality topical...............that is all you need...........not large mg of caps more than likely because it is inexpensive wild pm

Looks fine to me. SP, EPO and Flax are all known to aid in growth (not necessary cause, but help). A topical PM might be a better way to go, I'm not sure about that but I would keep at least the Sp, EPO, Flax and multi-vitamin. Also, cayenne has helped me shed about 8 pounds.

Good luck!

http://www.puerariamirifica.com/pueraria...powder.htm

so this is the site i was thinking of getting it from, and i was thining i could injest it.

Now that you mention using it topically, i can mix it myself with some oil, maybe one that absorbs faster into the skin?

otherwise, is there a pm cream that is more highly effective that is reasonably priced???? let me know the site please!!!

mahalo
nadine

(08-03-2011, 03:57 AM)nadine84 Wrote:  otherwise, is there a pm cream that is more highly effective that is reasonably priced???? let me know the site please!!!

I don't think you can buy powder and mix it with oil. That would not work, well you can mix it but you won't get any effect.

I see their prices on breast cream are REALLY high but it could be worth while look at Anne Selene's site where I buy and I pay only 89.30 for 100g and it's micronized as well. It's also from Thailand.
http://uk.anne-selene.com/ShopDetails.cf...010003-100

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon