Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PRAYING FOR EVEN BOOBS

HELLO EVERYONE, I FINALLY HAVE THE COURAGE TO EXPOSE MY #1 FLAW!! MY BREAST ARE SOOO UNEVEN, I WILL BE HAPPY TO JUST GET THEM THE SAME SIZE! I FINALLY HAVE EVERYTHING NEEDED TO BEGIN MY JOUNEY, WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

STATS AS FOLLOWS:
SEX:FEMALE
HEIGHT:5'4
WEIGHT:140 (DOING WEIGHT LOST PROGAM TO LOOSE TEN LBS)
RACE:BLACK
CHILDREN:NONE

MEASUREMENTS:
UNDERBUST:29
ACROSS BUST:33
OVER BUST:31
BRA SIZE:34B
LEFT BREAST A CUP, RIGHT BREAST B CUP

PROGRAM:
-CHEW TWO PIECES OF ZOFT GUM EVERYDAY FOR ONE MONTH THE UP THE DOSAGE TO FOUR PIECES.
-CHI MESSAGE 360 ROTATIONS ON BOTH BREAST
-NOOGLE ONLY MY LEFT BREAST 2X A DAY FOR 1-2 HOURS

GOAL:
EVEN, ROUND, FULL BOOBS!!! AND A C CUP WOULDNT HURT EITHER.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi hun, your breast shape looks alot like mine did when I first started NBE, even after I grew a lil bit with Zoft still had the same breast shape and still had unevenness... my breasts were 1/2-1cup size difference also. I grew 2 cup sizes with Zoft going from a 32AA to a 32B. How I fixed my breast shape was massaging, as you're doing, do your smaller one a little more than the bigger one. Also I fixed it with NB, noogle your smaller side with more pressure than the bigger one, but I would noogle both because if you don't one will end up more round than the other haha. Over time using this method you will even out. Again, hate to be a barrier of bad news, by your measurements you would be a 34AA, though you look bigger, so maybe you are measuring wrong? You look like at least a 34A, you do look like a 34B to me. Good luck!

I think your breats already look fine ! But i understand your wish Smile
Good luck on your program !

good luck

You are starting with literally the exact same measurements I did, although you sure look a lot bigger than I did when I started. Hell, I think you look bigger than me now even. Perhaps you are measuring incorrectly? In any case, I'm currently using Zoft and I'm really enjoying it, I've gained ~1.5" since starting in the beginning of December and my breasts are MUCH rounder. I'm not sure about evening them out because luckily enough, my breasts are fairly uniform but you're program seems to cover all the bases pretty well. Take all of Anatasia's advice, she's such a guru. (:

Oh, and be sure to complete the entire six months of Zoft! I've read of a couple girls who didn't finish the 6 months and they lost everything that they had gained.

Good luck!

Thank you ladies for the encouragement. I was measuring wrong. According I'm an A cup. Thanx for the wisdom because it's so confusing and hard to measure and find a proper chart. I am going to stay consistant cause I know it will not change overnight. I will post an update. Thanks so much Anastasia I will start to noogle both breast. And massage my left more. I plan on taking the zoft for four months then switching to BO.

Thanx Rabbit for that advice. I will carry out the six months!! I don't want to loose nothing.

Since yours are shaped similar to how mine were before NB and massage, I found the best place to measure was across the nips, find the fullest part. Hold the tape measure not too tight and not too loose. It should be firmly places on your breasts, but not like indenting you. I'm trying to explain it the best I can. And yes I agree stick out Zoft for an entire 6 months, I did when I took it and my growth became permanent. Oh and after the 6 months, do a cleanse before moving on to BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon