Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A 34D or Bust

I'm currently a 34B and would love to move up to a 34D. These are my current measurements:

underbust: 30"
across bust: 35.25"
overbust: 33.75"

I started taking BB today.

This is my regimen:

wake up and take 1 BB pill
wait one half hour and take 1000mg of MSM
eat protein rich meal one hour later

drink a protein shake for lunch or eat a meal high in protein

take one BB pill one hour before dinner
half hour later take 1000mg of MSM
eat dinner that is heavy on the protein

I'm unsure if I can take any vitamins or supplements at the same time as the BB or if I have to wait.

So far my temperature is between 98.2 and 98.4. Hopefully, this will be high enough. I also try to massage in the morning and the evening. Would adding heat be helpful?

I'm really anxious to see some results, but I know I'll have to be very patient. Please wish me luckSmile

Yes, you can take vitamins while on BO, I recommend a daily multivitamin at all times. The things to avoid while on BO would be NBE herbs and soy. I hate to be the barrier of bad news, I really do. But going by your measurements you are a very full 34A, or in between a 34A and 34B. For a 34 band size to be a B cup you need to be 36" on the bust. But it may be different for you, breast shape plays a huge role in size also. My suggestion, go try on bras, try on some 34A's and 34B's. But I'm sure if you stick to your program you'll be a full 34B in no time anyway Wink No worries though hun, you are alot bigger than I was when I first started my journey, I was only 32" on the bust, I'm now 36 1/2 which for me is a full 32D/34C. Good luck.

i'm currently on BB as well, and you sure are bigger than me when i started, and now. I'm only a 34 bust across i will be like yours soon Big Grin hopefully Big Grin oh how long did you buy the supplements for?

Ok, I remeasured and my underbust is actually 29 inches, but that still makes me a 34 band. I definitely don't have any aches or tingles yet, but I know it's way too soon for that. Things might progress more quickly if I knew that I was massaging properly; my technique has much to be desired. Maybe I can purchase a Noogleberry with my next paycheck. I would love to hurry this process along. Smile

Anastasia,

Thank you for cluing me in on my bra size. I currently wear VS 34B bras, but I'll go out and try on some A's to see how they fit. I really appreciate the encouragement because I need it!

ccupgoal,

I purchased the nine month supply because it was on sale and I wanted buy enough to give BB a fair trial. Thank you for being so supportive. I hope you are seeing great progress toward your goal.

I have been taking BB for two and a half weeks now and the only thing that I've experienced is breakouts. I've started taking sheep placenta to help clear my skin up on the advice of other ladies on the forum. Hopefully, the acne means that there is a change happening in my body and there will be some growth in the future.

I grew a quarter of an inch and am now up to 35 and a half inches! I hope to be 36 inches soon. I'm very excited!

I've lost all the growth. Maybe I should start GABA. I'm not sure if that's appropriate with BO.

I really haven't felt any sensations the entire time I've been on BB, but I finally have made it to 36 inches. I'm happy that I've gained this much even though it seemed to take forever. Hopefully, I'll continue to grow to a C cup.

Well, that half inch I thought I gained must have been all in my head. I've been taking BB since March with minimal growth. Should I just be happy the way I am? I've considered uploading pictures so someone could help me decide if I'm a 34a or 34b. All of my bras are 34b, but I'm unsure if that is my true size.

Muse, have you incorporated massage into your routine? I have definitely noticed a difference when I would add this in rather than just taking the supplements and herbs alone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon