Poll: Should I take a break and do a cleanse? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0%
No
100.00%
100.00%
I want to explain what to do differently
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Break?

Photo 

Been on UB for four months now and I haven't had any growth. Just got my new 2 bottles of pills today, but am hesitant to start them. I don't want to waste the pills.

Should I take the pills and do the full 6 months or should I stop now and do a detox and start a fresh countdown of 6 months with these new pills?

Weight 120
Height 5'1and 1/2 inches" (yes and a 1/2 Tongue)
Temp and protein intake is fine.
Just recently added the but previously had been doing my own variation of massages

I have been reading your program and I thought you were having growth. Huh

hahaha. you are just like me. most times i tell people i am 5'3/4" or "i'm almost pretty much 5'1"

i dont' think you should take a break since you are not experiencing any negative side effects. doing a cleanse now would just mean going backwards right? give it 2 more months and if nothing changed, then you know for sure you gave it time and that route didn't work.

I agree with lled. If you aren't have any ill effects then keep going. Many women reported on the BB site that they didn't have any growth until 6 months, one women said until 10-12 months! I think you would be stepping back if you stop taking it now.

Do you notice any changes in how your breasts feel?

Added the chi massage* is what that was supposed to say in my post.

Crystalelle, my bra size is still the same and they still look and feel the same. They only are bigger the week before my period.

Iled, the fraction is so important to us short folks haha. I fully support you telling people you are 5'3/4" LOL

Girlfriday, I do not. No pain or tingling. Nothing. Sad

Thanks girls! I'll continue taking UB for the next 2months before deciding what to do next.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon