Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

exercise w/ brava

exercise w/ brava
February 29 2008 at 11:31 PM laura37 (Login kicks6212)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey gang,

If I'm planning to lose 15-20 pounds over the next couple months, and I also wanted to start Brava, is there an order I should go in?
I was thinking that doing them at the same time might keep me from losing breast size due to weight loss. Opinions?

Also, anybody selling wide large or wide x-large brava domes?

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: exercise w/ brava March 1 2008, 4:39 AM

I don't know that it makes much difference. I went from full 32B at 135 lbs to loose 32B (?A) at 120 lbs then started Brava and went to 32C / 30D at 105 lbs. I used to go on my cross trainer and do Callanetics (like ballet stretches) with the Brava domes on, if you use an airloakc you can get them on quite tight. Brava advised me not to lose more than 7 lbs during my session or I wouldn't see much growth but if you need to lose the weight anyway then the main thing is not to finish Brava and lose weight after. You'll probably need to put in a lot more time than Brava suggest anyway, I got slightly more than a cupsize at the same time as losing weight but I wore it very consistently for average 15 hrs per night for 30 consecutive weeks - I only missed one session in all that time and had about 3 tht were 8-11 hrs so I was a good user.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: exercise w/ brava March 1 2008, 11:19 AM

Yes as Louise suggests doing brava and loosing weight still meant gaining boobage. Its impressive that loosing that much weight still meant gaining 1 1/2 cups sizes. I think loosing weight while doing brava is bound to lessen your possible growth, and therefore you need to put in longer weeks. Its probably unlikely that you'd gain much if you did the minimum time and lost substantial weight.

Can you weight train when doing brava?
October 3 2009 at 12:14 PM bluemoonlight (Login bluemoonlight)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This just occured to me - is it okay to do weight training when using brava or will it diminish results? I have recently lost about 60 pounds and want to start weight training to build muscle, therefore my protein/carb intake would be pretty high, not like when losing weight with low calories etc...

Also, is it okay to do chest/pectoral muscle work?

I am so clueless!

Author Reply
CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Can you weight train when doing brava? October 3 2009, 7:55 PM

I weight trained all the time when I wore Brava, both cycles, and I had very good growth.
I think it is very sensible of you not to cut down on your calorie intake while using Brava because eventhough a few girls have reported good growth and weight loss at the same time it is not recommended and could make you grow less. I also did a lot of cardio which is not really recommened either but if you eat sensibly it shouldn't affect your growth I think. It didn't mine.

I also did chest exercises, bench press, push ups, you name it and it didn't effect my growth. I think I read somewhere it was not recommended but I do competetive sports so it wasn't a question for me. I don't see the harm in it and am curious to see what the other girls have to say about it.

Good luck girl
Rose

Red
(no login) Re: Can you weight train when doing brava? October 4 2009, 7:25 PM

Hey Rose,

Thanks for getting back - I have a little bit more weight to go but it's more about muscle gain at this point so I'm planning to do a small clean bulk whilst weight training. My fingers are well and truly crossed!

How much did you gain, if you don't mind me asking?

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Can you weight train when doing brava? October 4 2009, 8:58 PM

I gained 2 inches (4 cm) during my first cycle and my second cycle I evened my breasts out (didn't measure) and just finished it a week ago. I have before and after pictures in the personal pictures forum from cycle 1 if you want to see Smile Good luck!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon