Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanent results?

Ive recently discovered this site and was inspired by several members to start really making a program of my own. So thank you ladies!! Anyway like some, im a bit...skeptical? Ive been lookin at everyones programs and researching nbe and found encouraging results but still need some help Huh

are the results going to be permanent, or will i have to massage and use other things to keep what ive gained?

will eating geletin, chicken breast, and drinking lots of milk and green tea really work?

can i find ANY of the herbs or teas in a grocery store?

Im like a 30aaa and would like to get a b cup age 21. so along with massaging, any suggestions are appreciated! I dont have money to really invest in this...so

NBE can be permanent if you keep with it for a long period of time, you should give each thing you try as far as like supplements, foods, pumping, hypnosis, etc. etc. at least 6 months before giving up on it. That is if you aren't having bad side effects. I am a permanent 32D and I started my journey a 32AA, so it's completely possible. I personally didn't do well with individual herbs, I got bad side effects so stopped after 2 months on them and did a cleanse. But everyone is different. I'm not an herb guru, but there are some others on this forum who can help with that. I know more about pumping, massage and BO (bovine ovary). There are some that have grown from booby friendly foods and massage alone, while others like myself needed more than that. It all depends on the individual. Read through the forum and go with what you feel is best for you. Good luck!

thank you! that helps! Smile

It just depends!
Like Anastasia mentioned, you just have to find what works for you. I'm very tempted to order Noogleberry and try that out, but currently I'm using herbs. My programs working me so far, but everyone's body is different. Also, I'm no expert on this stuff but a lot of people have advised me that younger woman shouldn't take herbs. I'm 18, though. You're a few years older than me, so it's probably okay for you. But, like I said I am no expert! Maybe, someone else can give you their expertise on the subject :)
Don't get discouraged, though. Nbe is very possible, as this site proves!

there is a lot of methods you can try, and what ever interests you the best, then research on it or read posts by others. But make sure its not a scam or anything, and sometime some product might work them and not for you but you need to take risks to see which one actually works. I tried herbs and pumps before and now i'm going to stick with BO it seems the most of the users have permanent results by using it (eg: anastasia, eva_sb) Tongue

Ive been doing massages once in a while, untill i can get some herbs and food for a high protein & vitamin diet, and ive noticed that my breasts seem a bit more shapely :]

I really appreciate all the advise, this is a really big embarassing hard to keep secret >_<

I agree. Insecurities are embarrassing. I'm keeping my nbe a secret also! I wear very padded push up bras and silicone inserts that make my boobs look much larger than they are in reality, so people already think I have big boobs. It's not noticible to others that my boobs have grown yet, which makes the process easier.

If continuous taking supplement, pills or creams for the long run it may impose risk to the health beside costing a lot of money.

It is always advisable to use natural method to mitigate potential risk. I start my NBE a year ago through a friend who share with me the attached article. It help to increase one cup size and I still continue with it through the combination of exercise and the foods advised.

Attached Files

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon