Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling Noogleberry Medium Size and UB

Star 

After one month on Ultra Breast, (BO), I had to leave it alone because it did not mix well with my body and I have an opened bottle to get rid of. I've only used maybe 2 or 3 from it. The thing is, I scratched out alot of the bottle cover for privacy reasons, lol.

I am also selling a Noogleberry with Medium Domes because I just didn't like it. I don't have the time or patience for it and it needs a better home. :- )

I'm in the US and would prefer to ship to the US. Thanks!

I was just about to order a noogleberry, how much are you selling it for?

$25 and that would include shipping. It is just the pump and the medium size domes, no foam rings or anything.

I would love to buy it!

How much for the UB?

$10 shipping included?

Can you help me?
My question is.. Do the Noogleberry cups suppose to get all of the breast inside them or just a part of them..the mid part..? while not working..
'cause according to the information wrriten in NB site- I need to use medium cups, but it is not holding all the breast.. just getting a part of it inside..

Thank you.
Lightbulb 

Hey sorry to barge in here, but do you still have the UB and noggleberry? i'll give ya $36.25 for both (that price offer includes shipping for both items) on may 2nd if ya can hold them. its fine with no foam rings i'll proly fab my own or just use as is
also what cup range is the medium domes just curious no effect on purchase desire

hello defintelymaybe are u still here readding the posts every once in awhile?
i was curious about the noggleberry system if you still have it not sold yet and the UB if also still unsold my offer is 36.25 thats 36 dollars and 25cents US american currency
for both items shipped together (shipping included) please let me know when you see this what the status is i know it has been a month so i won't be terribly disappointed if already gone but there is a gal or maybe a few can't remember but saw recenctly a good thing to do is make a final post indicating sold status or you changed your mind and decided to use the product(s). its just a nice suggestion helps clear the air for those of us lacking ESP.Tongue the offer is for may 2nd to may 6th depending how fast i can route you the money when offer accepteed again if the products are still for grabs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon