Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breakouts with GroBust Liquid

Hi, I've been using Grobust liquid for 2 months now, but have breakouts on my face, neck and chest. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there an herb I can take to remedy this? The Grobust is working but I don't like the breakouts.
Thanks!!

I've been taking herbal supplements as well as Breast Success (which is made up of herbs) and it has definitely caused me breakouts. I think this kind of stuff must confuse your body into thinking it's going through a second puberty or something. I bought some Clearasil Ultra and have been using that to help prevent the breakouts. I've never had a breakout problem before, so it is definitely an unwanted side affect. But, if you're seeing results that you're happy with then I recommend sticking it out if you can. :)

Yah...I think I will stick it out. I just started using a collodial silver salve at night on my breakouts and it's clearing me right up. I try to use as much natural stuff as possible.
Thanks and I wish you much success!!

Thank you! I wish you much success as well :)

where did you find the colloidal silver salve? online? i have it here in my chinese medicine store, but liquid drops only, i guess that might work too, i just thought it might be too strong.
I never thought of using that.!!! Hoooray! Thanks!!

The breakouts are most likely hormonal, which is a good sign something is happening. Besides reducing hormones declogging oily pores or killing the bacteria are the typical ways to handle acne. Fish or fish oil (internally) fix the fatty acid composition of your skin oils and besides anything to help your immune system there are a wide variety of topical disinfectants, yes including silver.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon