Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You don't understand how hard this is for me

So I gave it some thought. So here I am, if everyone else can do it so can I.

Age= 11
height= 4.75 feet
under bust= 24 inches
over bust= 25 inches
on bust= 26.25 inches
Health problems= Acid reflux
Size bra I wear at the mo= 30aa
want to be size by the end of this year= 30b

My routine is quite simaller to a few well here goes. (This is starting from tommorow)

Day 1

When I wake up=
Measure bust
Do the Chi massage
Have lanzaprazole tablet

For breakfast=
1 or 2 pieces of toast
apple
kiwi.

For lunch=
A cucumber and mayonise sandwich
Grapes
Pomegranet seeds
chocolate bar
Tomateos

For Tea=
What ever my mum gives me

Before Bed=
Chi massage 5 mineuts

An Extra
Have a good posture

Dream bra size (The photo)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your so lucky, your almost the same size as me and I'm 18

Good Luck with your programme, but I would really consider you trying this when you are a little older =/ I can't really talk, I'm 15, but others have given some good advice about what I should do for my age Smile

The Chi massages should really help, they've started to help me already. Don't forget: Love Yourself! Smile

Much Love ♥

Hi, i find it a bit strange that your on a website like this at 11 years old!! most girls dont have breasts at this age its completely normal, i know i didnt even start growing til years after this. If i were you i would do nothing other than eat healthly and go and have fun!

Milani x

Personally I don't think you should worry about this yet. I mean you're not even a teen. But I've had people tell me I'm too young to worry about this so I know you'll just be frustrated be me telling you wait.

My advice is to massage when you can, eat healthy, exercise and love yourself. And DON'T STRESS over this.

I didn't even have my period at 11 let alone breasts.

Man, I honestly suggest that you don't do anything but eat healthy and work on your posture, or maybe do exercises for your pectoral muscles. You don't want to mess with your body at this age, girl you're just way too young.

I know that we can't make you do or stop anything, but it's just not a good idea. :\ Physically OR mentally.

All the best.

I'm only going to do the massage. The lanzaprazol tablet is for my acid reflux.

If you really want something specific you can try the chicken feet soup recipe. It is known among the Chinese folks that this will work.

Just out of curiosity. Are you in the Pageants?

EDIT: Watch out for the measuring tape. It does not read the whole story and you could become discouraged using it daily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon